Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Both the party's are equally immature. Rab ne bana di jodi!
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

i will copy n paste my comment from the twitter topic -

OMG what's up with Punit n sonam - I guess my reason for disliking Sonam wasn't wrong at all !

These star kids are just urgh!

Will add - Seriosly? Why so much of attitude and all? its ur first film and u are getting succes to your head already :S n first hit for sonam, i don't know if its declared as a hit or semi- hit, anyway i have seen her attitude before so nothing much shocking there... but i wasn't expecting this from punit.

good that imran is a  good reason to watch IHLS :) and i will watch the movie ONLY for imran :)

will you hate sonam because you like deeps & vis virsa for sonam fans
-starlight- thumbnail
pragya you're always ready to pounce on anything related to sonam that you find.
ttxl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shobha de has slammed sonam before during the saawariya days saying "sonam's got no sex appeal whatsoever ". and @ the deepika fan girls who are bashing sonam, sonam even defended deepika when shobha de bashed deepika during OSO in a even worse manner. google it, you'll find it.
yes everyone has right to post their opinion and also retaliate, however it should not cross the line of respectful human behaviour..

Sorry no excuse for passing a comment about a womans sex life and her menopause. Cant stand Shoba De, however if you read her review you can see that she didnot pass personal criticism or judgement of character on either Punit or Sonam, so why retaliate in such a cheap way?

How would someone like such a comment to be passed about their mother, still think the comment is fine?
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all, Shobha De isn't a saint either. Half of the time, she is the one saying rude and immature things so to feel sorry for her is a waste of your emotions.

Agreed that Punit shouldn't have written that and Sonam shouldn't have RTed it. However, I hate the term "star-kids" because other people from the industry have said ruder and meaner things and not all of them are star children.
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LEO88

will you hate sonam because you like deeps & vis virsa for sonam fans

well deepika have nothing to do with this topic, so do not bring her in this topic.

and if u would have read clearly u would have seen that i said my disliking reason wasn't wrong cuz once more i'm seeing a negative comment from her side to someone else... even if she just retweeted , she did support n i'm even talking abt punit.

Just cuz i like deepika doesn't mean i have to dislike sonam, if she will do good movies, do good roles( intresting roles, which i would like ) and talk good abt people i would not have a reason to dislike her.

but i do have reasons to dislike her. i hated both saawariya n delhi 6, her characters were annoying, then i have seen her making rude comments abt stars, i'm sure people will agree with that she do talk alot abt other.

+ if u still want to think that i dislike her cuz i like deepika, then u are free to think so :)
Utterly disgusting and total lack of class. You don't insult an entire gender just because some people did not like your film.

Punit...whats there to say, he'll be a has-been soon enough once darjee uncle's power loses its shine. As for Sonam, I've oficially lost all respect, admiration for her. When she came out, I liked her for her politically incorrect answers, spunk, fashion sense, lack of diplomacy, vulnerability etc. But now its all going downhill. Something must be wrong with the planets because I never thought I'd dislike Sonam so much and defend Aishwarya on this forum.

Originally posted by: -starlight-

pragya you're always ready to pounce on anything related to sonam that you find.

well she gives me enough material doesnot she?  comes within teriitory of being a star, you get talked about.

So yes I can say anything I like as long as I dont talk about Sonam's PMT and the like as it will then be offensive.
As fro Shobha De, we all know she is not a saint and she has said meaner things. But two wrongs do not a right make, duh!
Punit could have easily given a fitting reply without insinuating about her sex life or lack thereof. Its morally and logically wrong to retaliate to a criticism about a movie with personal attacks against the critic....that too in such a demeaning way. Thats the worse form of ad hominem and NOT COOL!!! He belittled the entire female gender and Sonam being a woman herself has the gall to RT it? Woah...ok.Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago