Thoughtful Moments 5th July - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jess_dutta

thanks for the tm hun
really loved misha today..his acting is so natural especially the part when he said hmmm..and totally looked at naku

noo probb jess :D Dutta was a total treat to watch yaar..i cudnt get my eyes off him ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by cool.sindhya

yeaaa dey r da same.. we jus make fun of him by calling him tht ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
oh got it hum humare bandar ko pyar se sundar bulate hain ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

noo probb jess :D Dutta was a total treat to watch yaar..i cudnt get my eyes off him ๐Ÿ˜
i agree i am again watching his scene..in the whole epi it was the only scene i enjoyed watching๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lovely thoughts Cindy...Naku was dying inside...rather she was already dead. Hence all her mother's words, AS' words or the words of Dutta's sisters didnt affect her. But one thing I liked abt Naku that despite all that happened she displayed positivity and said she will take the route Bappa shows her when Babi asked her how will she erase Dutta from her heart...

Thoughtful Moments

Im in a complete turmoil of emotions today, as to what to feel, should i feel happy for nakku that dutta has finally started missing her or should i feel horrible that this might be the end of any connection nakku will want to keep with that house. I feel terrible right now as i am writting this TM, since todays episode made me cry all over again, when i was trying to control the empty feeling i was getting inside.

I felt like a dying fish as i stared at those painful eyes of nakku, which wanted to say so many things, which wanted to absorb the minutest details of every thing that she saw, but yet they couldn't.

It was just like, when a man is on the verge of dying, he wishes to say so many things, to do so many things, to live another moment of their life as 'them', but they cant, because fate foretells their death close by. And that was what was happening to nakusha, she was dying, she was dying inside.

She was dying slowly, and savagely in the midst of all that was happening around her. The nakusha that she was, was dying. The dreams, the aspirations, the love, the empathy, and the happiness she had inside her was all dying, with the moments she still had to spare in that house, leaving her with pain and memories that she would always want to recall.

Now before i start ranting even more of nakushas pain, lemme start todays TM with the key note of todays episode, aayi sahib. I know you all think, AS is the BH, but no, im sure shes not, because if you guys remember, the guy who gets killed by the BH when sups ravi elope addresses the BH as if hes adressing a man, and not a woman.

But anyways thats totally out of context right now.

So coming back to the point, i felt a little disheveled when AS started to cry when she was apologizing, it looked so genuine, and yet it made no meaning to me, or to babi may i add, who by the looks of it, looked as disinterested as me in the whole emotional drama.

Though i was whelmed by the fact that AS bothered to apologize, yet the fact that she apologized made no difference otherwise. It was just a matter of fact-edly for me.

And if you guys noticed carefully, AS handed aayi a bottel of sindoor as she gave her the saree, but to nakku she gave no sindoor, i somehow felt, it was aayi sahibs way of telling nakku, that you're no more my sons wife than what you were when you came in here for the first time.

Ganpat on the other hand, got me totally wanting to box his ears today. What a totally money-hungry character like kala. Though the evilness quotient is much less, yet i fail to see the need to talk all that crap about 'jawaan beti' and all that. Thats the reason baji got emotional and handed ganpat another stack of cash to keep.

But if you ignore the stupid antics displayed by ganpat today, you will see something much more important, Baaji. Today baaji totally touched me through his words, 'ye sab tere liye nahi, tere beti ke liye'. I loved the sincerity that baaji potrayed through his words and his eyes as he said so, he totally got me wanting to give him a tight hug, for getting back to being the guy who i had fallen in love with when LTL started, this is the spirit that baaji has, and this is what i will always adore him for.

Let me on a final note come to the dutta and tasha scene we had today. It was heart breaking to see dutta look at the empty  space on the table where the bappa moorti used to be kept. It was as though the moorti which had gone had taken away an awful part of his room and his heart with it.

His absent mindedness and his misery was clearly visible today, through the thickest of the layers he could put up as a mask to the real and vulnerable dutta, since even when he heard his little birdie call him, 'Saab', he just merely gave a hmmm, and then looked up as though realizing who the little birdie had been.

Did anyone notice, how this was the first time, dutta had taken the time and effort to fully comprehend and appreciate nakku, to remember the subtle beauty that naku exhibited even though she was dark complexioned, to fully grasp every detail of nakku he could, to maybe last him for a few eternities, or so it looked.

He was so intensely gazing up at nakku trying to prepare himself for the long seperation,  that when nakku put her hand up, handing back the mangalsutra, it totally suprised  him as well as me.

I totally sat up straight at that scene, nakku was returning the mangalsutra? Why? was all that i could think of.

And  so, thought i understood the look of emptiness nakus eyes exhibited as she looked at dutta with a painless devotion to him, yet i dint understand why dutta was reciprocating a similar pain through the intensity of his stare, as though he was finally seeing something more than a friend in her..

At that moment, i was so overwhelmed that i almost switched the TV off..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but then suddenly the precap caught my attention. The 3 sisters were drinking in front of nakku? What were they thinking, that nakku had no power to open her mouth anymore? Are they stupid? Is this what they have learned all these years?

What a total waste of villains yaar, this is such a sad way to bring an end to their own selves, i pity those 3, kala, leela and roops.

Anyhow hope you guys have a good sleep.
Mwaaaahhh
Sindhya

What an awesome thoughtful moments, Sindhya๐Ÿ˜ญ Made me cry all over again. I have never in my life cried over a TV serial! The pained looks this gangster and his sweetheart give is too much to bear๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Keep up the good work, Sweetie
Awesome thoughtful momements Cindy. Absolutely true. I agree with everybit of it.
Dutta was very vulnerable yesday. His permonanace was mind blowing. Nakku ka tho jawab hi nahi.
I liked the way she gave her MS. YEah when she knows Dutta doesnt own the relationship then the chain has no meaning.
The CVs surprise us again and again. As many have said the dialogues are fantabulous.