Fan Fictions

Passionately Longing:A Series of Tidbits:Day 2:P6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged

reserved...i cant believe u guys took so long telling me about this....tut tut

*edit*

i loved how you guys put the recap with the scenes from TVD cuz it was jus soo coool remembering those scenes, and all the more to imagine Ian Day Dreaming

character sketches were really good.....lol u included almost everyone!!! (lol wheres alaric hehe)

first part - OMG!!!!! they kiss....like in the first sentence!!!!! that is so...Damon!!! he would totally do that.....i love how u've included the mannerisms (* Damon smirks sexily*...enuff said) it gives the character more life...and all the better for those of us imagining IanEmbarrassed ahhh she punched him...not good Bonnie!!!

she was thinkin about him and his perfectness....u should have made her see the crow first lol....loved hw Damon suddenly appears out of no where...i love their little fights.....and awwww Damon wants to protect Bonnie!!! ok earlier in the show I would assume tht he totally has another agenda, but now....it jus seems tht he actually does care for her...and his little comments..are jus his way of tryna hide his feelings!!! and woah!!!!!! what he said about wantin to protect her from Katherine....n tryna justify it by claiming it to b part of the promise he made to Emily....totallly shows he cares for her....awww Damon!!!!

now i wanna see these scenes in the show..but i know...they wont show us them...not in this intensity anyways

will comment on the rest afterwards

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 06 July 2010 at 6:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing:A Series of Tidbits:Day 2:P6 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
awesome yas really i liked it so much keep up the good work dear thanx 4 the pm

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
fan of VD's??? obsessed more likr it!!! espacially with damon :P

so i'll be here as soon as i find time :)

loves you gurlies for duin this :D
x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hmm...Dhruvi, Nayab. Radz: You three must be wondering, what is SHE doing here? Right? Yeah, i'm still a Delena shipper so don't get your hopes up high. I'm here because i'm curious of how this FF of yours is going to proceed. Yaz i loved the bios. And i have to admit you four did a good job with this. So if you're PMing everyone of your readers everytime you continue, PM me. I would love to continue reading.
I'm still a Delena shipper...yeah yeah yeah...i'm trying to convince myself by repeating that over and over again but you know what? There was this one line of Bonnie's that had me all smiles. Here it is: "Damon I swear--o0o0o0o you are so lucky you mean something to Elena, I could just light you on fire right now."
Oh Bonnie, i already knew how much Damon means to Elena. LOL... Well don't forget to PM me when you continue again!

Love,
*Jot*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Nayab-

sabet

sabet

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I really like the FF guys.Bonnie and Damon are as always great and stay true to form.I love their Bickering.

You four have done a wonderful job.

Edited by sabet - 07 July 2010 at 12:54am

-Nayab-

Kiran_1

Goldie

Kiran_1

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
WOW
U guys have done aa amazing job
Can I get a pm when u update plz
I like Bonnie
Damon is a little okay a lot arrogant but it suits him
Is Katherine going to be a pain? Oh and what about the possible werewolf
Continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi-Nayab-

_Maneet_

_Maneet_

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Omg I love the vampire diaries!!!!! And bamon are my fav!!!! I love this plz do continue!!!!!! Big smile

-Nayab-

tithi21

Groupbie

tithi21

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I have just noticed the ff now.I like it.I love this little Bamon banters.Please continue.

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top