Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Before I begin if you are one of those people who doesn't like Sid no matter what he does then please don't reply to this thread. For others who usually make unbiased decisions do look at the whole picture.

Sid is not craving "sex", well even if he was I am not sure what is wrong with wanting to sleep with your wife who you love. Sid wants to get closer to Riddhima, he doesn't want to jump into bed with her. He wants to woo her. Poor boy just want to kiss his wife. ROFLHe loves her and wants her (yes that involves wanting her physically too) but he wants her to want him. Sid is not immature. he is emotionally stable, he is very thoughtful, he is insightful. He could say things and do things others can't. He is honorable. He can take up burdens that people his age can't take. He is responsible. He is someone his colleagues admire. His wife, Armaan, his friends, his sister, Shashank, Kirti and others. But inside he has these kiddish tendencies. You do not call it immaturity , it is innocence. I almost laugh when I think about this. The best thing about Sid is he doesn't know how amazing he is, and that Riddhima sees him the same way his fans do.

Sid has no clue how sexy he is. Rid is attracted to him in a natural man woman way. The attraction is there. But Sid doesn't see it so he tries to woo her. Both Rids and the fans feel this guys doesn't need to try, but he tries and he fails. But while he fails he achieves something entirely different. We might laugh at his failures but we get awed by his sincerity.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10books4everrosy_22bhavdevijuisalulu99EternalKarSimSelena-SharmaawesomeKSGekthatigerTazzyArapunzel84JATINTHAKKARka7eelaEmAshMahamt-mayur-sajan-jShilpa.Agarwalginacmysterieux...Noorya...Anhdara13ShiningStar18Angelic_Jdesi chic.SidraPragzieromiosugar1anku-Khaleesi-alimabi-eshaaax3.sajni786nyctophilia-Mayu-Rolzz-Harshu-indian_beauty-Fatima-Rajinilicious_Divya_norzarLennieTheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Look at the whole picture for Sid" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Siddhant is a man.  Its only human to want to have sex. 

The way he behaves is because to impress his wife to whom he's hopelessly in love with, not all ways are the correct ones and unfortunately he doens't know that whne he does something wrong is whne Riddhima's really falling for him. 

I agree w/ the actions showed were probably OTT but the emotions are probably relatively normaly. 

BTW: if I was Riddhima I'd kissed him a thousand times already LOL

Edited by desigrl05 - 05 July 2010 at 11:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99shanti05nikita_88

EmAsh

IF-Dazzler

EmAsh

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Agree with every word.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Very well said :P

I second you here for each and every word that you have used. Yes, I don't understand why ppl  find Sid's behavior weird?? It's a human nature to behave that way......I don't see any wrong even if he wants to sleep with his wifeLOLLOL!! What's the big deal here?? I so agree that Sid does not know about himself, but his wife knows him so well. In my opinion, Sid does not need to do anything like he is doing right now to impress his wifey as she is already "fiddaa" at him. But, one thing is there that Ridz has been hiding her emotions----> may be every girl does that to get an extra attentionLOLLOLLOL

Once again, outstanding thought and well written postThumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by romiosugar - 05 July 2010 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
OMG fatz i love yur post . I totally agree with yu hun S doesnt need to prove anything and when he does try to woo HIS WIFE it is a faliure but ridz falls more and more deeper for him.

So what if he wants to kiss HIS wife is it a crime.... no it isnt he is her husband and ridz wants to same thing i mean look at the way she is when he cums closer to herBlushing

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hi

awesome post and well said

even though sid fails, he manages to put a smile on rids face
Rids is happy and contnet with what Sid is doing,

for eg today, when sid goes away after deo scene, we see rids smile and say bhil khul pagal hai

she didint get irritated or angry at sid, she was loving the attention she is getting form sid

Sid is adorable and i have no problems or complaints with what he is doing, bec i know all what he is doing is making rids love him even more than she already does,

Sid's innocoince is his speciality and like us rids loves that too

norzar

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i have problem with cv's on 1 side they show sid so much mature n then 1 side they show him so immature on 1 side he says to ridzs i want to start 1st as friends but other side he is so dieing to have level 2 n y he wants it not bcoz he himself wanna do it but bcoz he read in a magzine that if u haven't kissed a girl u r not mard n m angry from cv's that they r showing boys in a bad way that boys only want these kind of things as a guy m embaraased to see that n its my pov

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Selena-Sharmatwisted_lizPerfangel5655nikita_88

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Fanta ur post is so good after today umm i felt the same his innocence was cute today it was way better than the sillyness on friday that was just too much for me to bare but today athank god it was much better and r towards the innocence side amaybe riddhima's lines had an effect but whatever i didn't felt that bad and wanted to pull his cheeks today

Post Reply New Post

Go to top