Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: suhana19

gadha is totally confused about his feelings, and confusing us too...naku returning the MS was heartbreaking to watch ....did u see he was checking out naku....

When has he not CHECKED OUT nakku,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† har moke ka faida uthaya hai us ne๐Ÿ˜†, and about his mind, its filled with deppression i tell u ๐Ÿ˜ก, king size ghade ko aaina dheekha gayi shoti si nakku๐Ÿ˜†
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay just watched the TaSha Scene again and that line:
"Na tu samaj ayi na yeh dil samaj aya"

is really making me even more convinced that Dutta has fallen for Naku. Just like when he was accusing and demanding an explanation from Naku after the Wedding. In that Scene he was using words that implied he had fallen for Naku but he was calling it Dosti not Love.

Seriously. The guy is in Love with Naku and does not even know it!
Where's Kishore???

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems that Dutta is at WAR with his heart and mind... which one to belive and trust..... very confusing scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Aisha: Today he was behaving as if he's in love but his pride wont let him do anything abt it...but he was tortured at the thought of her going away from his life thats for sure.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Aisha: Today he was behaving as if he's in love but his pride wont let him do anything abt it...but he was tortured at the thought of her going away from his life thats for sure.

Exactly Ksh! That Scene reminded me of that After-Wedding Speech he gave Naku and how it sounded like he had been betrayed in Love not Dosti!
The way he was looking at her! He looked at her differently today like he realised this maybe the last time he may see her!๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's hitting him already how important she is to him! But the Gadha will not speak๐Ÿ˜† Fine he can stay quiet and then we can get all happy when he goes crazy missing her๐Ÿ˜‰

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: thornewood9

Exactly Ksh! That Scene reminded me of that After-Wedding Speech he gave Naku and how it sounded like he had been betrayed in Love not Dosti!
The way he was looking at her! He looked at her differently today like he realised this maybe the last time he may see her!๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's hitting him already how important she is to him! But the Gadha will not speak๐Ÿ˜† Fine he can stay quiet and then we can get all happy when he goes crazy missing her๐Ÿ˜‰

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah he said he didnt understand his heart...that was an interesting sentence. I wonder why heart?
thornewood9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah he said he didnt understand his heart...that was an interesting sentence. I wonder why heart?

Well remember during the After-Wedding Scene he said "Meethi meethi baaton say pehle vishwas jeetah aur phir dil!"

He mentioned his heart there too *Aisha Raises Eyebrows Meaningfully*
Ksh. It's Love. The guy is in Love. He keeps slipping up and SAYING it๐Ÿ˜†

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail

Well remember during the After-Wedding Scene he said "Meethi meethi baaton say pehle vishwas jeetah aur phir dil!"

He mentioned his heart there too *Aisha Raises Eyebrows Meaningfully*
Ksh. It's Love. The guy is in Love. He keeps slipping up and SAYING it๐Ÿ˜†

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰

*Throws pepsi back at Aisha* yes...yes its love. Men!
thornewood9 thumbnail
*Catches Pepsi*

Men honestly. Why do they have to be so dense๐Ÿค”
Like Naku said "Dil ki baat bol denay ko!" Yeh Gadha bhi nah๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰
nazia.icycool thumbnail

*Catches Pepsi*

Men honestly. Why do they have to be so dense๐Ÿค”
Like Naku said "Dil ki baat bol denay ko!" Yeh Gadha bhi nah๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰

'DIL KI BAAT BOLDENE KA'...KYA BAAT KAHI AISHA TUM NE ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ..NOW...if he really loves her then he will stop her.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ dutta just speak ur heart out ya!!say that u wronged her..say that u repent all of it!!!...say that u had failed to understand her.. atleast now u can make it..use roklo dutta abhi bhi baazi haath mein hi hai ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ..she is ur soul mate..

BUT BUT BUT..i know that even he doesnt say anything to nakku nakku will read his eyes..thats what she is best at!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† she has always understood him and will understand him...