My heart skipped a beat......HEART FAILURE - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I guess everyone in this forum needs to go for a doctors appointment.
everyday it is something or the other to increase your heartbeat reaching to the maximum.
precap dekhke toh I was sure it has reached extreme.
maar dala allah!!!!

just watched the episode and i am dead......i died just a month ago....when this office stuff started and now i died cause of the precap...and then tomorrow i will die again....and the next day and so on....we are all gonna die a 100 deaths yaaro.
Maaneet Scenes - ☺️☺️☺️
LOVED the precap! The epi was full of MAANEET! Well without the stupid DEV parts! 😊
Each episode keeps getting better and better!!!
A woman of my age should be careful watching Maneet scenes. The risk of a heart failure is too much. What will my daughter tell everyone?! That her mum's heart condition is because of a TV show?! 🤣
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

A woman of my age should be careful watching Maneet scenes. The risk of a heart failure is too much. What will my daughter tell everyone?! That her mum's heart condition is because of a TV show?! 🤣
 but at the same time there's nothing like the endorphins produced upon seeing such amazing scenes and thus stimulating our mind to basically keep us pretty young ....

and it's free ;-) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 with lesser OMG OMG OMG, this is reserved for my daughter upon gazing at Imran Khan...... although....she has good taste too...
Edited by johanne - 13 years ago
me too me too
its just my bhatakti aatma tht is speaking
lol