Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

^^ Exactly.................i m sure theres nothing more left in him to hate girls now....that he going crazy abt this particular woman......

Geesssuuussssssss ....the way they were touching........... n Maan staring when Geets dupatta was stuck...........thats sure as hell the look of LUST........πŸ˜› n love.....

Cant wait for tmrw.....argghh whoever made days of 24hrs...i hateeee him

dear i agree to the bold portion.the song toh perffec tly suit them and then the passionate look in maan eyes.....haaaiiiiiii.....mar jawaan....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eeeee!!!!! i know i know!!
it's soo awesome...I can't wait for tomorrow!!! and i'm obviously gonna watcht he videos..again and again..till tomorrow...

how amazing was this epi!!:))
Armu4eva thumbnail
U bet ....yaar...............its so not fair..the CVs..have our adrenalines pumping......................n Geet is really turning Maan on ...BIGTIME...☺️
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree....the precap was quite X-ratedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....But hayeeeeeee.....i just loved it!!!!!!! 😍
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvimjht

Precap!! Precap!! PRECAP!! Nahiii. It's becoming harder and harder for me to wait for the next episode!! They need to control what they put in their precaps. It's going to be the cause of suicide for many people one day. LOL.

Very true urvimjht,,,, I almost fell off my sofa... Luckily I was alone at home... Else ppl would have thought I am bonkers ..BTW, Geet tells that Gurvinder is her friend's hubby!!! Maan asks why does her family want to kill her and then wham ad!!! Now we have to wait till tomorrow. 😭😭😭...And then the PRECAP 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍------ My GOD, MAAN was looking hot and Geet was looking both scared and a little.... ahem ahem...  Maan ke Mann mein laddoo phooti ... ek nahi dho dho ( 1 cos Gurvinder not her BF , 2nd he is touching her !!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...... Am going back to Maaneet world !!!!!!!!!!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishy_

I agree....the precap was quite X-ratedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....But hayeeeeeee.....i just loved it!!!!!!! 😍

U bet yaar........after the dance..........this has to be the most exciting follow-on πŸ˜›

Hai Maneet......😍😍😍😍😍 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

U bet ....yaar...............its so not fair..the CVs..have our adrenalines pumping......................n Geet is really turning Maan on ...BIGTIME...☺️

oh yeah,and now we will get to know exactly what he wants to do with her..well,we know THAT,just not the details ..hahaha

he looked soo hot!!!
both of them looked great together!!

remember- waistcoat...btw,usse how can she get warmer??
:D
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

oh yeah,and now we will get to know exactly what he wants to do with her..well,we know THAT,just not the details ..hahaha

he looked soo hot!!!
both of them looked great together!!

remember- waistcoat...btw,usse how can she get warmer??
:D

exactly...i thot so too...how wuld a waistcoat keep her warm.....but thats coz its Maans waistcoat...n obviously...it will b hot..
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. I just watched it all. And just Wow.
Roshni. thumbnail
Maaneet just sizzled!!

I really hope its not a dream!!! Waiting for the actual scenes to take place!!😍