Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Very Disappointed today!

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I had high hopes that they would move the story in a more positive manner by Gopi leaving. But they spent the whole time of more plotting by Urmi and Rashi. Hasn't Gopi learned you can't trust Mami?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cimba

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I had high hopes that they would move the story in a more positive manner by Gopi leaving. But they spent the whole time of more plotting by Urmi and Rashi. Hasn't Gopi learned you can't trust Mami?
i totally agree with you,  i wished she had left with the letter, showed to mahma.  precap was the most interesting as kokila caught out rashi and urmila.

the two duo mother and daughter are going to use gopi, to get ahams fortunes ....
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
is it? Koki catches urmi-rashi
frnds profiles of al the actors are added to the forum, plz join their fanclub n start comenting.
Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I know...but that was not the way I was thinking the show to go. I thought they would and should focus more on the relationships instead of more deception and lies...don't we have enough?
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I know...but that was not the way I was thinking the show to go. I thought they would and should focus more on the relationships instead of more deception and lies...don't we have enough?

agree how relationships can be made strongest even after having misunderstandings created by others.
Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
In my opinion it would have been better if they created some misunderstandings etc by making the main character stronger and smarter. They have created a girl who is a total doormat who will take all the abuse from everyone around her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krutiv100

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged

In my opinion it would have been better if they created some misunderstandings etc by making the main character stronger and smarter. They have created a girl who is a total doormat who will take all the abuse from everyone around her..

Exactly, all we have been seeing is rashi and her mom plotting and gopi crying,  they need to do something to make gopi realise that these pll she thinks are her own are not.
The best thing would be that gopi finds out about rashi and urmilla's plotting, she becomes stronger but  keeps the act of being under-confident e.tc. and trap them.
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krutiv100

Exactly, all we have been seeing is rashi and her mom plotting and gopi crying, they need to do something to make gopi realise that these pll she thinks are her own are not.
The best thing would be that gopi finds out about rashi and urmilla's plotting, she becomes stronger but keeps the act of being under-confident e.tc. and trap them.

agree completely,
gopi should realize the truth nw.

Go to top