Uravugal

July5-9- updates on page one and discussion (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanks for super updates. is this someone's dream? hope not Krish's dream.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July5-9- updates on page one and discussion (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

now that everyone knows about Babu's real what is going to happen? Will Gowri refuse to live with him?
I think...Babu's dad will chase him away with out a single paisaa.....for him and he will make the will on the baby's name ( to be bron)??

That irritating specimen Babu might threaten not to live with Gowri and knowing Krishnan he will go down on his knees begging him to take back his sister. I just hope Gowri is as brave as Ranjini and do not dance to Babu's tune..instead she shd remove him from her heart and her life.. 

Just like wat you have mentioned Atina...I do hope he is chased out of his house without a penny to his name. He shd go and carry "mootaai" to earn his own living. He is living in comfort and doesn't seem to realise and feel the pain and hardships of those who are less fortunate.

Btw...is Gowri preggy? Aiyoo kadavaley...I hope his child doesn't turn out to be a chip of the old block..!!AngryAngry Thus, I pray Gowri is not preggy. I do hope Gowri is stable in her thinking and doesn't succumb to sentiments. How can anyone live with a scoundrel like Babu??.

I have a dirty feeling he is putting up an act by being lovey-dovey to Gowri....just to camouflage his true identity..!AngryAngry He might even try to defend himself by cooking up a story. Btw...who is Babu's mother? Is she alive? Was Babu brought up by his Dad single handedly ?? Why is he having so much of negativeness in him? Has that got to do with his childhood upbringing??Big smile

Atina...is there any emoticon showing a "strangler in action"? I am looking forward to using it on  that shrewed Babu..!!Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 July 2010 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50

Post Reply New Post

Go to top