The Vampire Diaries

~*~Vampire Diaries First Fanatic of the Week~*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
*Edited my previous post with questions. ^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Vampire Diaries First Fanatic of the Week~*~ (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
First of all, it was your birthday yesterday? OMGGGG! I am so sorry love for not wishing you. I feel so crappy atm. You're supposed to me my twin. *sniffs* Please don't me too mad.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LOVE.Party I hope it was fantastic.

Second of all, a very very very heary big CONGOOOO from me, the first TVD fantatic! That's bloodly awesome (yes, pun inteaded). Very much so deserved. Congrats once again, I hope you enjoy this hot seat, woot woot. (:

And last but deff not the least, I PROMISE to return with a death list-- I mean a question list, for you to answer. *giving the trademark mischevious Damon grin to you*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Nayab-

LeftGoneBye

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Nayab-

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

First of all OMG Rachu! What have you unleashed on me? LOL... Koi bachao ROFL...

Second, Can I use both siggy's? Tongue...

User Name: -Nayab- LOL...

Profession: None at the moment Tongue...

How did I get started with India Forums: Well, I started watching KZK on Star Plus an I fell in love Prem and Mukti, couldn't wait to see what happens with them, so i Googled and the rest as they say is history LOL... Although I didn't officially sign up to IF until DMG started in August 2007 Tongue...

Why am I hooked to Vampire Diaries:  Ian, Ian & Ian Wink LOL... Nah, honestly, it's mostly because of him but I love the storyline too Tongue...

Plus, where else d'you get to see SO many hot guys together? Day Dreaming Wink...

My Favourite Character from the show: I think it's pretty obvious by now LOL... Who else but Damon? LOL... Although I've totally fallen for both Stefan & Damon ROFL...

What I like best @ IF: The TVD Forum (naturally LOL)

What I would like to see more @IF: Ummmm... Let me get back to you on that one LOL...

And finally, why the username ~Nayab~: It used to be N786 first and then I thought why not change and I went for my name instead... Pretty boring LOL...

@Everyone... Thanks Hug... Will reply to you all individually soon Tongue...

sweetie...seriously it was very random...i went to the most popular topic section and ur name was at the end hehehe so it was so very random.....awwww of course use both siggys if u want...and belated happy birthday....what a nice present hey :P

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

It was your birthday yesterday?? Shoot! I was bored, i could've made you a b-day post. Next time... LOL Now.....THE QUESTIONS.Wink

~When is your birthday?LOL... 4th July LOL...

~What is your favourite thing about Damon Salvatore?EmbarrassedLOL... Only one? Ouch LOL... Ummm Ermm... The grin... No, the eyes... No, the one liners... I can't choose! ROFL...

~Why are you a Bamon Shipper? Because they're a unique couple, they have so much potential together and not to mention the witch/vampire combo is different to 'normal' vampire storylines LOL...

~Whats your favourite colour? Emerald Green, Dark Red or Sky Blue Tongue... Wait, that's three LOL... 
~What are your favourite past-times? Reading, Visiting IF, Watching TV(D) LOL,  baking Tongue...

~What did you think about TVD Season 1? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Clap Star

~Have you read the books (VD), if yes: do you like em? I haven't read the books but I will be doin' thanks to my sis who gifted them to me on my birthday LOL... Actually, she bought them because of Stefan & Damon's pic on the front ROFL... She had no idea they were so different to the show LOL...

~What is your favourite movie? Hindi... Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (all time favourite) LOL... English... 27 Dresses (and MANY more) LOL...

~What is your favourite couple in TVD? I love them all ROFL... Mainly Bamon & Stelena but I love Delena & Stefonnie, Jeremy & Anna, Jeremy and Vicky, Jenna & Alaric, Matt & Caroline... All of them really LOL...

~What is your favourite couple thats not from TVD? Right now? Maan & Geet Tongue...

~What is your favourite number? 4 LOL...

~What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? Mint Choc Chip Tongue...

~Do you like watching hindi soaps/serials? Yeah LOL...

~If you had a chance to wish something (One wish), what would it be? Hmmm... To be published LOL...

~What annoys you the most about me? *Stern look*Stern SmileLOL... You ask to many questions Wink LOL...

~What is your pet peeve? My what? LOL...

~What are you excited most about for Season 2? Katherine's return & it's implications LOL... Plus, more Bamon Tongue...

Have fun buddy!WinkLOL... I sure did ROFL...

Love,
*Jot* (Yeah, i'v changed the (~) to (*).LOL

Originally posted by dhruvi.

First of all, it was your birthday yesterday? OMGGGG! I am so sorry love for not wishing you. I feel so crappy atm. You're supposed to me my twin. *sniffs* Please don't me too mad. Of course I'm not mad LOL... Kept it quiet myself Tongue...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LOVE.Party I hope it was fantastic. It was Big smile... Thanks LOL...

Second of all, a very very very heary big CONGOOOO from me, the first TVD fantatic! Thankyou thankyou, thankyou *bows* LOL... That's bloodly awesome (yes, pun inteaded). Very much so deserved. Congrats once again, I hope you enjoy this hot seat, woot woot. (:... I am enjoying it at the moment LOL...Ask me at the end Wink ROFL... 

And last but deff not the least, I PROMISE to return with a death list-- I mean a question list, for you to answer. I don't know whether I should be happy or whether I should run LOL Wink... *giving the trademark mischevious Damon grin to you*... Damon's grin Day Dreaming... *fans self* LOL...

@Rachu... Thankyou Big smile...

Edited by -Nayab- - 05 July 2010 at 8:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruvi

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I was too lazy to go edit my spot.

and ohmygosh, Nay - it was your birthday? I feel like a horrible, horrible friend.

HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAY! hope it was an amazing one. XD

and I have a few questions, which are going to have you wanting to murder me by the end of it. *evil laughter*

choose one:
Stefan or Damon
Elena or Bonnie
Stelena or Stefonnie
Delena or Bamon
JeremyAnna or JeremyVicki
AlaricJenna or MattCaroline

and this my friend, is just the beginning. (:

think of it as a late birthday gift.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ok, so im here with my set.....Nayab dont b scared....

describe urself in one word
describe Paul  in one word
describe Ian in one word
describe Nina in one word
describe Vampire Diaries in one word

if u were stuck in one type of room for the rest of your life, what kind of room would it be?
if u could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what food would it be?
if you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what outfit would it be?

flats or heels?
the latest fashion or whatever is comfortable?
chocolate or fruit?
milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

your fav colour?
fav perfume?
fav shampoo?
fav designer label?
fav bolly actor/actress?
fav holly actor/actress?
fav indian tv actor/actress?
fav english tv actor/actress?
fav english tv prog?
fav india tv prog?
fav english movie?
fav bolly movie?
fav book?
fav singer? (indian or english)
fav song? (indian or english)
fav destination?
fav sport?

do you watch the world cup?
if so, who do you support?
who do you think will win?

i think....thats enuff for now...i will b back later with more....(mwahahahaha)

-Nayab-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

[QUOTE=Angad-Kripa#1]It was your birthday yesterday?? Shoot! I was bored, i could've made you a b-day post. Next time... LOL Now.....THE QUESTIONS.Wink

~When is your birthday?LOL... 4th July LOL...

~What is your favourite thing about Damon Salvatore?EmbarrassedLOL... Only one? Ouch LOL... Ummm Ermm... The grin... No, the eyes... No, the one liners... I can't choose! ROFL...Hmm..i guess thats okay.LOL

~Why are you a Bamon Shipper? Because they're a unique couple, they have so much potential together and not to mention the witch/vampire combo is different to 'normal' vampire storylines LOL...Alrighty. No comment...you already who i'm shipping.WinkLOL

~Whats your favourite colour? Emerald Green, Dark Red or Sky Blue Tongue... Wait, that's three LOL... DARK RED IS MY FAV TOO!!LOL I'm actually obsessed with any red.Embarrassed
~What are your favourite past-times? Reading, Visiting IF, Watching TV(D) LOL,  baking Tongue...I love reading too. TV(D)?LOLWow.

~What did you think about TVD Season 1? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Clap Star

~Have you read the books (VD), if yes: do you like em? I haven't read the books but I will be doin' thanks to my sis who gifted them to me on my birthday LOL... Actually, she bought them because of Stefan & Damon's pic on the front ROFL... She had no idea they were so different to the show LOL...Tell me what you thot of it after you're done reading. I like both, the show and the books.

~What is your favourite movie? Hindi... Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (all time favourite) LOL... English... 27 Dresses (and MANY more) LOL...LOLYou know what i like? I love the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic and OMG, Leap Year!!!!!LOL

~What is your favourite couple in TVD? I love them all ROFL... Mainly Bamon & Stelena but I love Delena & Stefonnie, Jeremy & Anna, Jeremy and Vicky, Jenna & Alaric, Matt & Caroline... All of them really LOL...I don't get how Stefan and Bonnie would make a gud cuple. They're really cute friends but couple....Confused 

~What is your favourite couple thats not from TVD? Right now? Maan & Geet Tongue...Hmm...i'v been planning on watching Geet but i get lazy.LOL

~What is your favourite number? 4 LOL...Is there a reason? But i'm glad it's an even number becuz odd numbers give me shivers.LOL

~What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? Mint Choc Chip Tongue...I have that at home but i don't like it much....Chocolate ice-cream, bubblegum flavour or cookie and cream!-thats what it's called right?ConfusedLOL

~Do you like watching hindi soaps/serials? Yeah LOL...

~If you had a chance to wish something (One wish), what would it be? Hmmm... To be published LOL...

~What annoys you the most about me? *Stern look*Stern SmileLOL... You ask to many questions Wink LOL...Stern SmileI do not! LOLLOL

~What is your pet peeve? My what? LOL...Pet Peeve....like you know...something tht ppl do or ask you that annoys you?EmbarrassedLOL

~What are you excited most about for Season 2? Katherine's return & it's implications LOL... Plus, more Bamon Tongue...AngryThere you go on with your Bamon!AngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

Have fun buddy!WinkLOL... I sure did ROFL...You better have.... *dangerous look* LOL

Love,
*Jot* (Yeah, i'v changed the (~) to (*).LOL

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top