Daya jee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kiranray

kiranray

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hi dear,
please stop wearing black & brown shirts as u r already toooo hot & these colors makes u look much hotter, that not good for SMITHA. my love for VIVa dear. take care. Smile Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya jee" in Gutur Gu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiranray

kiranray

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranray

hi dear,
please stop wearing black & brown shirts as u r already toooo hot & these colors makes u look much hotter, that not good for SMITHA. my love for VIVA dear. take care. Smile Smile

kiranray

kiranray

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranray

hi dear,
yesterday got ur full biography.i feel happy that ur well setelled as i'm in love with u so want to see u always happy u got good smile.take care. Smile Smile

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Who is SMITHA?

debibanerjee

Groupbie

debibanerjee

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Daya's wife Smita.bt I lik 2 see him more hot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.