Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Contact Zee people.....
They seem to care only for TRPs.
Contact show people and interact through facebook....
Relax,the show is not going off air

Rat race for TRP is the best word. i think the bunch called creatives are full of young people with little experience in making quality screenplay and script. The first 4 months of the show wqas just great. The show used to have TRPs of 2.5 to 2.9. Then it fell short of viewers expectations. People moved on to new shows.

Now UAE Zee tv people say that viewers are not willing to watch because the show is full of too many problems with no end. Obviously it will suffocate people. They very well had a chance to revive the show after their 100th episode. But no. All other characters other than the lead pair are given weightage. Who will be interested?

Survey is what they claim they are doing. Indian polling system is still with loopholes. Why talk about public opinion and that too without ballot papers. The Zee people it seems conducted survey initially. It is seen on their website. Three questions were asked.
Is it okay to marry a guy younger to you
Career or marriage?
Father's business or self found employment.
Have they decided the future of the show based on three questions. And then why was Neetu's pregnancy till her marriage to Omi stretched to a good 50 episodes. This question about unwed pregnancy and the single mother was not asked at all?
And they got the results. The question on father's business or employment got a majority stating father's business. Now which educated crowd in India or abroad willing to take up a small time business that their dad started. Anuj is in the shop because he is not getting a job for his qualification due to his bad conduct.

So who are they listening to? Whose opinion counts. Or is it an eye washer?
They asked the question...about marriage or career...indicating Mili I guess. And look where she stands. We viewers are left with the threat if Mili will fall for Abhi. What happened to big time dialogues...meri concentration kadai me nahi,padhayi mei hai. And some viewers are practically gripping in fear and the rest are in self denial. No such things wont happen.

If Simi would have been shown as a courageous woman at least after her marriage, respecting her husband, more viewers will like the character. But no. they wont.

Talk about choice of extra marital afairs as inquisitiveness among people. Ask the response team...they say...you and I dont want,but viewers want. 50 friends in my immediate circle dont want that. Every other person in this forum dont want it in real terms. Then who are "Viewers" who want it. No clue.

No contact number of higher authorities concerned with the show are given. These people need to employed in Indian Intelligence Group. These can work wonders in national security. They are in the wrong profession sitting at Zee office. Talk about unemployment and reservations in India.

If no one wants our response, who are they making the show for?

Edited by mesimi - 13 years ago
sayhi2nimi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think if the witers and zee people make a wise decision of running a online poll and thoughts survey about what we want in this show ,what we like and dislike about the show .may be this show will get the highest trps rather than other show. and if trps r counted on the basis of online polling then no wonder KB gets the frist postion.Edited by nimi2b4u - 13 years ago