Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, sorry for the misleading title! πŸ˜†
But welcome to my
"Imagination ki Pathshaala"
Heres the 1st part to it
Maan the possesive husband n lover
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409601
Here all you have to do is imagine! Just imagine n comment! [Don't you dare forget!]

Haan so as I was saying, this idea revolved in my head sometime back but couldnt put it into words owing to my college schedule.

Enough of my badbad now....

Imagine!!!!!!

Brij escaped from the jail! Deewar wagaira falang liya hoga mushtande ne!πŸ˜†
N when chori-chchuppe he is trying to enter the house he hears Mohinder[Geet's father] telling Rano
[Geet's mother] that Geet is in Delhi staying in his friends house n she works in Khurana company as the boss' secretary.
Note: Pinky's dad keeps informing him about Geet
Brij hears all of that. Goes to Channi's brother, takes some money n talwaar n some other things as he is ready to kill Geet..[bechara doesn't know Maan too is there.]πŸ˜†

Hmm, so he arrives in Delhi. Enters Khurana company with guards behind him trying to remove him out but he pays no heed n shows them his famous talwaar n dhamkofies them! πŸ˜†
Nonetheless the guards are as stubborn as the waiter we saw in Maan's house πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
They still follow him n tell him to leave.

Maan here is giving Geet dictation n stealing glances at herπŸ˜‰ [hayye!]
N Geet unaware is noting it down n putting stands of hair behind her ear n Maan getting lost beech-beech mein in her adayein! πŸ˜†

Brij is shouting at the top of his voice,"Geet! Geet Bahar nikal!"
The staff sees him but no on dares to do anything except some background noises like,"Ye kaun hai?"
 "Aur ye Geet ke liye kyun chilla raha hai?"
" Iske paas to talwar bhi hai!" etc etc

Adi, Sasha n Tasha come forward
Sasha n Tasha haven't seen the talwar coz they are usy critisizing him for his taste of fashion *rolls eyes* πŸ˜†

Sasha, "Excuse me! Aap kaun hain aur aap andar kaise aa gaye?"
Brij,"Oyeeeeee! Apni zaban sambhal kar rakh samjhi!"
He looks at her n then says," Tujhe kapde pehenne ka dhang to waise bhi nahi hai. 5 saal ki ladki ka kurta faadkar pehna hua hai." 🀣
Adi laughs his famous laugh.
Sasha's mouth is open.
Tasha,"Silly you! Tumhe nahi pata? Ye latest fashion hai? aur tum ho ki............"
Her sentence is left incomplete as Brij shows his talwaar!
Tasha,"Silly me!"

Maan n Geet hear the commotion n come out

Geet is shocked to see Brij. So is Maan.

Brij sees both of them,"Geet! Tujhe kya laga haan? Mere khilaaf police mein complaint karwake aur mujhe jail bhijwake tu bach jayegi?"

Maan looks at Geet. He now thinks that he was wrong when he had blames Geet n told her that she had lost respect in his eyes when she did not oppose to her tormenters n did not file the complaint against them. N also his aaj kal ka fav dialogue,"
Maine Geet ko kitna galat samjha!Mujhe usse maafi maangni chahiye."

Brij, "Aur tu iske paas ayi? Maan Singh Khurana? Hoshiarpur mein isne jitna tujhe mere haathon se bachaya utna kafi nahi tha jo Delhi mein bhi iske paas aa gayi?"

Sasha n the whole staff is shocked to hear this.

Geet is numb right now. She doesn't know what to do or say. She grips Maan's arm [haaye! the same way as she had done in the hotel ki lobby]

Maan looks at her n then then at Brij

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki?"

"Oyeee! Tu chup reh. Hoshiarpur mein tu bach gaya. Yahan nahi. Wahan tune Geet ko bhi meri talwaar se bacha liya. Yahan nahi bacha paayega. Kyunki yahan to tere alawa sab darre hue hain."

"Geet ko bachane ke liye mujhe kisi aur ki zaroorat bhi nahi." [haaye!!!]
the intensity in his voice, the anger in his eyes, the passion in his looks....!!!!!even brij's talwar would fall dull and blunt in front of the fierceness and desperation of maan singh khurana  in trying to protect his love from her evil brother!!!!! [credit goes to Saumya (pickle6586) Thnx hun!πŸ€— I loved it!]

continued....[Credit Viji79] Thnx! πŸ€—

Maan menacingly looks at Brij and says, "Yeh hogi theri behen, lekin yahan yeh meri office mein kaam karti hai aur iski raksha karna mera farz hai" and Maneet have a brief eye lock with Mahi playing behind. Sasha and co shocked.

Brij roars, "Arey tu kya karega iski raksha, pehle apney aapko meri talwar se bachake raho, phir dhektey hain" and pounces at Maan. They have a brief fight and Maan overpowers Brij.

Then he says "Tujhe chup karaney ke liye to mujhe sirf ek phone karne ki zaroorat hai" and calls the police. Brij shouts "Mujhe andar karna itna aasan hota toh mein yahan kaise aa paata, arey chotte, mein wapis aaoonga agle baar sirf geet ki hi nahin, tumhari bi maut deney ke liye" and escapes before the police arrive.

Geet is still in shock and Maan turns to the staff and says "Tamasha katam ho gaya na, abhi toda kaam ho jaye?" and turns to Geet and says "tumhe alag se kehna padega kya" geet runs inside. Everybody goes in except Sasha and Tasha.

Sasha says "Mujhe to bahut din se shak ta ki MK geet ko pehle se hi jaantey they. Ab woh sach nikhal gaya. Mujhe ab sochke kaam lena padega. Geet ko bahar bejna itna mushkil hi nahi" and tasha continues "par naamumkin hai" and realizing that sasha is staring at her says "Silly me"

N aage ka aap socho!
Agar mujhe kuch aur ideas aaye to main iske baad edit kar dungi πŸ˜ƒ
Till then enjoy!

Love,
Ashu

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Comments kitthe gaye?
51 views n no comments????
Bachchi ki mehnat ka phal do yaar!

missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

kia imagination hai 😍😍😍😍

these are the best parts

He looks at her n then says," Tujhe kapde pehenne ka dhang to waise bhi nahi hai. 5 saal ki ladki ka kurta faadkar pehna hua hai." 🀣
Sasha's mouth is open.
Tasha,"Silly you! Tumhe nahi pata? Ye latest fashion hai? aur tum ho ki............"
Tasha,"Silly me!"

Geet is numb right now. She doesn't know what to do or say. She grips Maan's arm [haaye! the same way as she had done in the hotel ki lobby]😳 😳
😳
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: missbubbly04

wonderful yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

kia imagination hai 😍

these are the best parts

Sasha's mouth is open.
Tasha,"Silly me!"

Geet is numb right now. She doesn't know what to do or say. She grips Maan's arm [haaye! the same way as she had done in the hotel ki lobby]😳 😳
😳

Thanks yaar!
Comment karke dil khush kar ditta!
N special thnx for mentioning your fav part tooπŸ˜ƒ

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hahahah omg this has to be the best scene man i love it soo much lol

i wish he would say OYEEEEEEEEEEE then geet would be damn scared
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

gosh.... i loved this line!!! i can actually imagine maan saying this....
hey btw... u can include the descriptions i just gave of maan.... after he says the line....
the intensity in his voice, the anger in his eyes, the passion in his looks....!!!!!even brij's talwar would fall dull and blunt in front of the fierceness and desperation of maan singh khurana  in trying to protect his love from her evil brother!!!!!

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
omg....i can't control my self frm laughing.........5 yrs. K bachai k kurtai ko faard ker pehna hai........this line was so hilarious........
Thanx for writing such a nice ff
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sallu_lover

hahahah omg this has to be the best scene man i love it soo much lol

i wish he would say OYEEEEEEEEEEE then geet would be damn scared

Thanx Wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
N yes bechari Geet got scared n became numb!
Numbness mein usne Maan ka haath bhi pakad liyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickle6586

gosh.... i loved this line!!! i can actually imagine maan saying this....
hey btw... u can include the descriptions i just gave of maan.... after he says the line....
the intensity in his voice, the anger in his eyes, the passion in his looks....!!!!!even brij's talwar would fall dull and blunt in front of the fierceness and desperation of maan singh khurana  in trying to protect his love from her evil brother!!!!!

OMG!!!! Lovely! Thnx! I added it!

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet06

omg....i can't control my self frm laughing.........5 yrs. K bachai k kurtai ko faard ker pehna hai........this line was so hilarious........ 🀣 I myself couldnt stop laughing while wrting that line..glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx for writing such a nice ff Oh thats okπŸ˜ƒ