@mandy1024 :- Thanks Mandy dear for loving the OS.πŸ‘

@hewascool90210 :- Thanks Bani dear for loving the OS & Applauding it.πŸ‘

@divi4u :- Thanks for the Update of your Earlier post.πŸ‘
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..Jatin..Awesum OS..
πŸ‘it's seeming so nice..hope if such cud happen..it's really sweet....
SEDUCE full form was so nice..
keep cum'g wid more.....πŸ˜ƒ
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Wow..Jatin..Awesum OS..

πŸ‘it's seeming so nice..hope if such cud happen..it's really sweet....
SEDUCE full form was so nice..
keep cum'g wid more.....πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Ria for Reading & loving the OS.Clap
Just tried to make Seduction in a sweet & cute way.πŸ˜‰
Seduce Full form in a cute way.πŸ˜ƒ
Will come with New concept Next Time.πŸ˜‰
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

@TazzyA  :- Thanks Tazzy Dear for loving the OS & Applauding it.πŸ‘

@indian_beauty  :- Thanks Dear for loving the OS.πŸ‘

@shubham_158  :- Thanks Shubham Dear for loving the OS.πŸ‘

@romiosugar :- Thanks Sabeena Dear for Loving the OS & Enjoying the OS while ReadingπŸ‘
                              Will Write whenever I'll have a proper concept & story.πŸ˜‰
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

wow!!πŸ‘πŸ‘..it's so beautiful with a dash of humor!..it's simply awesomeπŸ‘i was smiling while reading it!..good work..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kaheela Dear,πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for loving the OS.Clap
Tried to bring some humour in it.πŸ˜‰
Feels Good to see that you loved & It brought a smile on your face while reading.😊Clap Clap
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

AWESOME,I ALWAYS ENJOY ALL YOUR OS PLEASE WRITE MORE,IT'S A TREAT TO READ ALL THIS AND IF IT HAPPENS IN REAL THEN IT WOULD BE SOONE PE SUHAAGA

Nikki,πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for always loving my OS & applauding them.πŸ‘
I too love your VM's Sweety.😊
If all the OS's will come true then Definitely it will Soone pe Suhaga for all Siddhima/Jeranholics.πŸ˜‰
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post hun love your OS
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Wonderful job! Thank God, Sid finally let go of that stupid magazine. I seriously hate magazines like that they are full of rubbish and BS. πŸ˜† And that was awwwwwww sweet of Riddhima to finally give Sid a chance and accept him as her husband and understand purity of his love instead of getting mad at him again.

I especially loved these lines:

" Uss chand ki ek tragedy hain.Woh Chaand Simple hoke bhi bahut Attractive hain.Woh Chaand sab ko Enlighten karta hain par phir bhi bahut cool hain.Woh Chaand chal raha hain par phir bhi ruka hua hain.Woh Chaand bahut Chup hain par bahut popular bhi hain.Aur sab se badi baat ki Woh Chaand bahutROMANTIC hain par Hamesha SINGLE hain."

This paragraph is absolutely beautiful. And WOW, I never thought of it that way. But, btw the moon is not alone yaar. It never is. Becuz, The moon has no light source of its own. It shines at night because it reflects the light from the sun. So, the sun is the light behind the moon and is always with it. πŸ˜‰ So, therefore we can say that the sun is the moon's chandni for without the sun the moon would be nothing.  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ You see God has always made something for everyone.

To My Dear Payal,πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your Love & Support to the OS.Without You & your Comments my Posts/OS are incomplete.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well like you I also did'nt liked that Magazine.I totally agree that these magazines are really boring & full of Stupidity.No point in wasting Time,Money & Energy for these Stupid Stuff.That's why i showed at the End of OS that Sid returns the magazine back to JP.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Riddhima is not at all Mad at Siddhant.She is Seduced by his Love,His Feel & His Touch.
Her Love Is as pure & serene As Sid's is.You know that yaarπŸ˜‰
Well things should go in a chronological & slow way.Riddhima Ek Kamre main soo rahi hain aur Sid sofey pe soo raha hain then how can Seduction & all these things will happen.I don't understand CV's psychology at times.These days by showing this Magazine Stuff,CV's are playing with the character of Sid & losing the innocence & Sweetness of Sid.So i thought to make a sweet OS out of this Subject.

Thanks for loving the Chand Part & loving those lines.They're closer to my Heart.I watch the moon & stars in the night sometimes with my binoculars.So Got an thought of This Moon's Tragedy.
Liked your Views too On Sun & Moon But I'm asking another moon from Good.Imagine Two moons in the SKY.πŸ˜†But Totally Agree with your Point.πŸ‘

Waise tumne bataya nahin ki tumhe woh Gaana kaisa laga?πŸ˜‰
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

awsome post hun love your OS

Thanks Alima Dear For Loving The OS & Reading It Again.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
@lil_desi_Goddes :- Thanks Dear for Loving the OS.πŸ‘

@SATHYA88 :- Thanks Dear for loving the OS.πŸ‘

@princess1 :- Thanks Dear for loving the OSπŸ‘ & I too hope CV's Read this.πŸ˜‰