VideoMix

::BlueFairy,s VM corner::-SaJan VMs Pg 27 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 28

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mjhtrox11

Res!

edited!

heyy ashyy!!
loved it yaar truelyy!!!
OMG! this is just soo coool!
All the sajan moments!
From the begining! really miss those times!
Loved ur Vm!
Too good! i can never make one!
anyway! chal... keep making more and more!
Love
Manjari!

Thanks a ton manjariBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::BlueFairy,s VM corner::-SaJan VMs Pg 27 (Page 9)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

Gosh,awesome VM.Loved it.Thanx for the PM.

Thanks swati

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

lovely VM jst amazingClap

Thanks lianaSmile

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammykhan

awesome,lovely vm
loved it
really nice
loved all the sajan beautiful momentsDay Dreaming
brilliantly madeClapThumbs Up
do make more videos coz u too good

Thanks a ton ammyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammykhan

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy00487

hmmmmmmmmDay Dreaming... it was soooooooooo sweet ash........! just like u my sweetuEmbarrassed

Thanks a zillion amyBig smile

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiv

ash VM is awesome.I loved it.

Thanks jyoti

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar4evr

heyyy awwwwsum vm
thnx 4 d pm
realy liked it

Thanks richaEmbarrassed

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Omg...ash....just...I'm so speechless....Dil Ibaadat is one of my favourite songs...and u made a VM on it!! Over top of that u dedicated it to me... Omg..tune tho mujhe rula hi diya...all through the VM I was crying....becuase u dedicated such a beautiful VM to me.... Oh man.... Ye aansoon tho aankh se nikalne ka naam hi nahi le rahe hain....

It was just too beautiful, Ashi... My jaan...my shweety pie....all I can give u for now is this flying kiss! Muaaah!! Ye le! Pakar!

Waise tujhe aur baaki sabko isse bhi badaa comment Milne waala hai! Just wait! Abhi ke liye res janu, let me just stop crying first...

*edit*

@Anu, Aditi, Rachna: omg, so tum teeno ko bhi iss vm ke baareme pata tha..? Wow! Thx so much guys! Man, I don't think I deserve such gud gud friends...woh tho meri achi kismat thi jo main IF me tum logon see milli...Thx for such a wonderful surprise Frnds....no, actually not friends...u all are my bffl's na? Muaah! Love u all! And huggiesssss!!

@Ash: Ashi, I think I have finally controlled my tears enough to update... Yaar...it was a simply MINDBLOWING VM! Up till now, have already watched it twice...and each time ended in tears....thanks Ashi...really love u...I mean tujhe school hai, and ur very busy...par u still dedicated this VM to me! *cries again*

Kaash main bhi tumhaari tarha vms bana paati! Beautiful, superb VM sweety! The scenes match the song so much!! Tune tho mujhe SaJan dreamland me dhakel diya yaar! Keep up the Awesome Blossom work! And do make more vms whenever u get the chance Ashi, as u r very talented at it! Embarrassed luv uuuuu!!!!!

Urs,
Shanju LOL

*Rushes to watch the vm again*

aah i caught itEmbarrassedLOLWow yaar tum kitni emotional ho.Aray ye main tumhay rulaanay kay liye nhai balkay tumhay khush karnay kay liye bananyi thi aur tum hokay ro rahi hoShocked
Waisay mujhsay zyada you should thank  Anu,rachu and ady cause ye sab inka idea tha not mine,s  mainy to bas vm banaya and nothing so credit goes to themBig smile
and OMG you watched it twice am in a great shockShocked
and yes doston kay liye thoda time manage karna padhta haiWinkand i didn,t even knew that it was your fav songShockedand what,s that you said that each timew you ened up with tears to theek hai i won,t make it againLOLkyunkay TUm agar itna ro gi to IF will be soon sufferinf from your tear,s floodLOL
and don,t you ever say that you can,t make nice vms.yaar you have the potential that you can make more beautiful vms than me cause you are much more talented than meWinkso never say that again warna i,ve prepared some chappals and sandals alreadyLOL
OH god your last line is making meEmbarrassedi think you are in love with itWinkanyways thanks a zillion dear for this wonderful commentEmbarrassed
Love
 Ash

Edited by ash_sajan - 10 September 2010 at 1:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top