Posted: 13 years ago
mukti is an amazing dancer she has done very nyc performnaces😃
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mukti deserves all the accolades....she is a fab dancer
-Sneha thumbnail
I think everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. We cannot go around condemning people just because they don't like her.

That said though, there are some stupid people, and I would say it again if need be, stupid people, that target her or bring her down for ridiculous reasons like Arshad flirting with her, or her flirting with Sushant! I mean come ON, can't we grow up a bit?

Mukti's an amazing dancer, and there's not a single doubt about that.
sternum thumbnail
she is amezing .         but girls team not amezing ........ only shanjeda mukti and rashmi very good others good not very good ........  problems only  judges are  not fair to maskallander team sometimes......

in the meantime  i hate rakhi and her all behavior .. she is very disgusting... but good dancer......
Edited by sternum - 13 years ago
shais thumbnail
Well said !!!👏
I totally agree with u InnerPeace,
Mukti is  the reason why I am watching this show !!! She is a great dancer and human being, each performance that she gives  is unique , special and amazing !!! She is the shaan of the show :)
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

ew thank you i was actaully going to post up something like this

people said this about shakti and terence and now its muktis turn *rolls eyes*

People need to stop drinking that hater-o-rade serisously

people are so judgmental its sad =( mukti serisously is the jaan of the masakalis girls

"hater-o-rade" hahahah...nice!!! very creative
but i completely agree!  its gross how some ppl r speculating like this.  she must be at least 10 years younger than him, and HE IS MARRIED!!! why do ppl do that?

-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shorti21

"hater-o-rade" hahahah...nice!!! very creative
but i completely agree!  its gross how some ppl r speculating like this.  she must be at least 10 years younger than him, and HE IS MARRIED!!! why do ppl do that?

Euhh, just a second, Arshad is married right? 😆 not Terence?
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SSOOO happy tht u took ur time writing this bcuz it is true tht Mukti is getting soo much negative n many haterss are just concentrating on the last act of AK-AB and saying tht they shud've won jus based on tht perfomance buh tht had flaws toooo....
Mukti is a VERYYY GOOD dance n praises are bound to be at her footsteps <3 
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey yall it is just me or do the mukti hatings sseem to be getting
worse and worse by the day

i wrote a topic about the finale
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1437299
DeViOuS86 thumbnail
Well, I am not gonna say Mukti and Arshad have an affair going on or anything as such but I will say that the judges were biased towards her. If not, then can someone explain to me her "Meow" performance? That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.