Zara Nachke Dikha

Mukti the scapegoat!

InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I really don't get why people are targeting Mukti. All this comments about the judges being biased towards her and Arshad flirting with her is not call for. The girl is a great dancer and she deserves all the praise she gets. She works really hard for herself and the team…she's performed the most among everyone else in her team. Every time she dances, she does it wonderfully so of course the judges are going to praise her. So what if she is a trained dancer, does that mean she does not deserve to be there. She is not the only one who has been trained in the show; some of the other celebs are trained too and they have been on dance shows so they have more experience. The comments about her and Arshad Warsi are totally uncalled for. The man is married so people should think before they write stuff like this. It's not very nice, so what if he praises her; he praises and hugs Akshat and Sanjeeda too. Anyway do you blame the guy…Mukti is such a passionate and dedicated performer. The girl has fire and strength which shows in her dance. The judges are only human just like you and me so they have their opinions just like you and me. I am sure they have reasons for their preferences, just because you don't agree does not mean the judges are wrong or being biased. Give Mukti a break…she is working so hard and all she gets is unhappy comments. Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
needless to say mukti is an amazing dancer and that's what makes her arshad's favorite! just like shilpa's favorite is akshat.. cuz they are amazing dancers..

i just find it ironic that when it started, shilpa wasy supposedl w/ gurls and arshad w/boys.. but good to know vaibahi is neutral..(mostly cuz i feel she favors siddesh   another amazing dancer)
.Nitzy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion.But some of the comments which have come mukti's way esp those reg arshad & mukti(Arshad isattracted to Mukti etc.,) have been extremely unpleasant totally uncalled for. Do we know Arshad or Mukti???.nobody is totally unbiased and everyone have their favourites. arshad may or may not be biased but he certainly doesn't deserve those comments. I feel sorry for what has been said abt mukti and sincerely hope that she doen't visit IF.Being her fan I wish her the best for her future.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel for every one supporter of Mukti's there's at least 2-3 people that dislike her. She's so talented, I don't understand why you would not want to support her. It would be different if Arshad wanted to praise her when she delivered a horrible performance. But nothing like that has occurred. Mukti never fails to wow the audience, judges or her fellow members. Perhaps some of her performances can be considered good/average but personally I feel all her performances have been awesome! A lot of people criticize her but I haven't seen enough appreciation for this girl. Sometimes I feel the Massakali team is 75 % Mukti and 25 % everybody else. She does the maximum number of performances and she's still able to balance the stress of being targeted with the stress of her performances. Her lines, her points, her expressions – they are all so amazing! She deserves all the praise and recognition she gets. And I don't feel Arshad unnecessarily praises her. It is wrong for people to say that he's flirting with her – he's a married man and I wouldn't want my husband to be linked with somebody else. I don't think Mukti, Arshad or his wife would appreciate this.  She's a fabulous dancer – let's just enjoy her dance and leave everything else.

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
She's veryyyyyyyyyyy talented infact she's my first favorite dancer in Zara Nachke DikhaEdited by punjabkudi98 - 13 years ago
simsun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-InnerPeace

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">I really don't get why people are targeting Mukti. All this comments about the judges being biased towards her and Arshad flirting with her is not call for. The girl is a great dancer and she deserves all the praise she gets. She works really hard for herself and the team…she's performed the most among everyone else in her team. Every time she dances, she does it wonderfully so of course the judges are going to praise her. So what if she is a trained dancer, does that mean she does not deserve to be there. She is not the only one who has been trained in the show; some of the other celebs are trained too and they have been on dance shows so they have more experience. The comments about her and Arshad Warsi are totally uncalled for. The man is married so people should think before they write stuff like this. It's not very nice, so what if he praises her; he praises and hugs Akshat and Sanjeeda too. Anyway do you blame the guy…Mukti is such a passionate and dedicated performer. The girl has fire and strength which shows in her dance. The judges are only human just like you and me so they have their opinions just like you and me. I am sure they have reasons for their preferences, just because you don't agree does not mean the judges are wrong or being biased. Give Mukti a break…she is working so hard and all she gets is unhappy comments. Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are
clean.</font></font>

I soooooo agree with u!!!! She's the most hardworking contest!!!! She totally deserves the dancer of the series award!!!!!!   👏 😃
simsun thumbnail
Oopss!!! I meant contestant*!! My bad!
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ew thank you i was actaully going to post up something like this

people said this about shakti and terence and now its muktis turn *rolls eyes*

People need to stop drinking that hater-o-rade serisously

people are so judgmental its sad =( mukti serisously is the jaan of the masakalis girls
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-InnerPeace

I really don't get why people are targeting Mukti. All this comments about the judges being biased towards her and Arshad flirting with her is not call for. The girl is a great dancer and she deserves all the praise she gets. She works really hard for herself and the team'she's performed the most among everyone else in her team. Every time she dances, she does it wonderfully so of course the judges are going to praise her. So what if she is a trained dancer, does that mean she does not deserve to be there. She is not the only one who has been trained in the show; some of the other celebs are trained too and they have been on dance shows so they have more experience. The comments about her and Arshad Warsi are totally uncalled for. The man is married so people should think before they write stuff like this. It's not very nice, so what if he praises her; he praises and hugs Akshat and Sanjeeda too. Anyway do you blame the guy'Mukti is such a passionate and dedicated performer. The girl has fire and strength which shows in her dance. The judges are only human just like you and me so they have their opinions just like you and me. I am sure they have reasons for their preferences, just because you don't agree does not mean the judges are wrong or being biased. Give Mukti a break'she is working so hard and all she gets is unhappy comments. Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.

Really? There have been ppl speculating like this!!!! Thats sick!!!! Thanx for bringing this up. Jesus!!!! Mukti's not the only person that Arshad hugs.... And yes. THE MAN IS MARRIED!!!! How can ppl raise fingers on his character like that? He reacts like that even when he enjoyed Rakhi's act or Aamir/ Siddhesh's act....

Arshad is not a biased judge. Thats for sure. He appreciates Mukti's hard work a lot but he is certainly not biased. His judgement have always been quite fair. He can sound a bit harsh at times cos of his bluntness but he is certainly not biased!!!!

Mukti is no doubt bloody brilliant and hard-working and she deserves all the accolades for it.... She would be so diappointed if she sees that Arshad's appreciation of her dance is taken as something else. Thats very immature...

archie76 thumbnail
Mukti is really a very talented dancer. She has such grace and dances so effortlessly. I really love watching her dances.
The only thing that bothers me in this show is that Karan and Krithika were never tagged even though they are not as good in dancing as Siddhesh and Mukti/Rakhee. Sometimes I feel it is really unfair to tag Siddhesh and Mukti, becausee we want to see them dance in the finale.