Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kavya-kaabarz

kavya-kaabarz

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
This is a prediction thread.Well here u can predict the future story of PKCM.
Now many out here must have seen the last episode in which Karan was fully exposed.
So in this thread please put forth ur predictions 4 todays and the upcoming episodes.Big smile

My prediction 4 todays epi:
                                                Kartik will ask Karan as to why he did all this and Karan wud reply that Kartik is responsible 4 all this.

So please predict and lets see whose prediction is right for todays episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreezeveil_of_roses

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Predict......" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hmsni

hmsni

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
karan will cut his hair and shave his beard by next week...........please,please,please!!!
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreezeSparkle090bhavlikavya-kaabarz

Swap-Arhi

IF-Dazzler

Swap-Arhi

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
karan will cry and say he cud not take it tht everyone lied to him and got suman married to karan! but he regrets what he did and will ask sorry! TM fmly as usual will be angry initially but will forgive him...Then we will have the new entry of paro i guess....

but i don't want anyone to forgive karan he tried to kill his own bro, send him to jail etc etc...he really needs to be sent to a far off place...! i doubt he will be sent to jail...! maybe he meets paro in the jail... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreezekavya-kaabarzimagine-addict

HelloHunnyBunny

Goldie

HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
first of all karan will have to listen to long lectures from everyoneLOLLOLLOL......except our karthik....as usual he'll remain silent..CryCry........everyone might decide to throw him out of the house but maybe when the whole game plan of nandu is exposed by suman......... karthik will stop him....
 but thats sure that he'll leave TM...... sooner or a bit later.... because he'll have to find that another girl naaWinkWinkWink.......maybe he'll realize his mistakes find that another girl and lead a happy life.....or maybe he'll be forced to leave TM.... later he'll find a wemp(the other girl paro) and together they'll revenge against karman..........WinkWink

oceanbreezekavya-kaabarzveil_of_rosesSwap-Arhi

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Might be kaddu's secret of selecting suman as the first choice for karthik will b revealed. As suki said they will give long long bashans...lol.  

oceanbreezekavya-kaabarzHelloHunnyBunnySwap-Arhi

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
u all forgot, the tamachasClap too will be com'g on Karan's face by KadduLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreezekavya-kaabarzHelloHunnyBunnyveil_of_rosesRakhie_08

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Well the fact that Suman was initially chosen for Kartik has to come out.  After all that plays a big part here!  LOL

And Karan ought to know the entire truth from beginning ro end and all the nasty little bits in between (VB and Kaddu be warned! Evil Smile)

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 05 July 2010 at 8:03am

oceanbreezekavya-kaabarz--aarthi--

kavya-kaabarz

kavya-kaabarz

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hmsni

karan will cut his hair and shave his beard by next week...........please,please,please!!!
LOL
Here is a razor 4 Karan:

Sparkle090hmsniveil_of_roses

Post Reply New Post

Go to top