Twilight

*Member's Introduction* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Aymar

Aymar

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hi guys,i'm Ana from Romania,and i love very much the Twilight Saga and i love too Edward&Carlisle Cullen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Member's Introduction* (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Welcome to all the new members! =D

BronzeandTopaz

BronzeandTopaz

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hey there fellow Twilighters! I'll keep my intro short and simple.
My name's Aditi. I'm in love with the whole series. They are just too magical for words. Never, in my life have I come across characters so real and complex.

My favourite character's Edward. ( BIG surprise, huh?:D) He's just so beyond description. I'm not in love with his face, but his lovely, pure and wholesome personality. He's perfect!

Well, my least favourite has to be Jacob.^_^ I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to like him. Trust me, I've tried. :)

I've read all of the books many, many times. I've lost count. And I watch the movies almost everyday.
I'm in love with someone else too, a certain British guy, who's unbelieveably gorgeous, who plays my favourite vampire....Go on, rack your brains, you'll NEVER guess!Wink

The people in this forum seem great. I'm really looking forward to spending time here!

~ BronzeandTopaz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Appsy-.anjz.ROBlicious.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Welcome to the foum guys.

^^ Topaz, First love your user name and second sweetheart Edward Cullens makes all the girls so crazy, trust me on this one. LOL. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun.

BronzeandTopaz

BronzeandTopaz

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Aw, thanks! ^_^
Yeah, he does that, doesn't he? Oh, Edward! :D

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

^^ Topaz, First love your user name and second sweetheart Edward Cullens makes all the girls so crazy, trust me on this one. LOL. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun.

@the bolded word: FORUM A not foum.

Oh and Aditi, welcome once again hun! =D.

Nice to know you're a *coughs* Edward fan.  I'm a very sweet and angelic Jacob fan. Ask anyone.LOL

*Jot*

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Originally posted by ROBlicious.

@the bolded word: FORUM A not foum.

Oh and Aditi, welcome once again hun! =D.

Nice to know you're a *coughs* Edward fan.  I'm a very sweet and angelic Jacob fan. Ask anyone.LOL

*Jot*

Dig a hole and jump in it. ROFL

.anjz.

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BronzeandTopaz

Hey there fellow Twilighters! I'll keep my intro short and simple.
My name's Aditi. I'm in love with the whole series. They are just too magical for words. Never, in my life have I come across characters so real and complex.

My favourite character's Edward. ( BIG surprise, huh?:D) He's just so beyond description. I'm not in love with his face, but his lovely, pure and wholesome personality. He's perfect!

Well, my least favourite has to be Jacob.^_^ I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to like him. Trust me, I've tried. :)

I've read all of the books many, many times. I've lost count. And I watch the movies almost everyday.
I'm in love with someone else too, a certain British guy, who's unbelieveably gorgeous, who plays my favourite vampire....Go on, rack your brains, you'll NEVER guess!Wink

The people in this forum seem great. I'm really looking forward to spending time here!

~ BronzeandTopaz

@ red..... these facts make me like you more than i know you.... LOL

-Appsy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top