shruti-love

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hi 
i am shruti
from india and a huge fan of twilight

Edited by shruti-love - 07 January 2013 at 4:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Member's Introduction* (Page 15)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshicrazee

Arshicrazee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hi...I am Anamika...Friends call me Aami...I'm a big big big fan of the twilight saga.I first got the movie to watch.Then i just got hooked to it.And i hunted for the books and after reading the books i became a complete addict.
I dont even know why i am so addicted.But as of now.My every breath has Edward in it.Oh my God.How much i wish i would have a lover like Edward..Dont care if he is a vampire.I love cullens...I love Alice..And for Bella..i'm jealous of her for having Edward..Wink
And man i have to say.If iam being honest..I fall for Edward for his charms...personality and all..I love Pattinson as well...I'm obsessed with Edward..And for the saga...i could only say hypnotical..addictive..
While reading the climax parts of Breaking dawn my nerves were all stretched tight coz of the tension.Reading the books was like living it.I'm sure if i have never read the books i wouldnt have been this much obsessed.But i did read books.Now no escape from the magical world Meyer had created...Team Edward..Teamcullens...Big smile
I have a huge crush ion pattinson and taylor too...Embarrassed I have watched the whole movies and books innumerable times.Whenever i get time..I dug in to the world of Edward and Bella...And boy...Jackob is hot and pattinson is sexy...i drool over them every timeDay Dreaming
Twilight is in my blood now..I could say about in even when i'm asleep..That much addicetd...Twihards rockzzz

chanloves-JB_1D

-DEATHmusic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEATHmusic-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hey i am hina
a huge twilight fan
In love wid Robert Pattinson ...Edward rocks

chanloves-JB_1D

maha_femir4ever

IF-Rockerz

maha_femir4ever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
im Maha 4rm Pakistan..a huge fan of twilight saga and ofcourse RobstenEmbarrassed
like taylor too...

chanloves-JB_1D

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
No...Although I have been a member of IF  long time ago, I didnt knew we have a forum for twilight...Anyways m Zoya from UK...I just love twilight and everything related to it...I love the books and movies. Especially m a die hard fan of Kristen Stewart...N also love Robsten...wish Twilight wud.t have ended but anyways it had a happy ending!! Gonna miss Twilight

chanloves-JB_1D

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hii m shanaya! M frm India! M mostly active on the Madhubala forum!
One of the crazy twilight pankha's! :D
And a huge huge.. R-Pattz nd K-Stew pankha as well!
I've watched twilight atleast 30 times till nw.. I knw dats too less! Will break my record during vacations!
My favourite pass time is.. Drooling over R-Pattz, Drooling over R-Pattz, Drooling over R-Pattz and wait last one Drooling over R-Pattz ROFL
Gonna miss twiligt very badly! :(
Hoping to make sum new frnds here!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1Dmaha_femir4everMiss_uliuli

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hi..I'm Titli from Kolkata n I'm not going to write a essay.LOL
Titli is actually my pet name my real name is Swagata..I'm a 21 yrs old college student...in final yr of my graduation..
I love Twilight specially Edward aka Robert. He is one of my fav actor in Hollywood.Characterwise my fav is Bella..I'm quite similar with her except the thing that I don't have a vampire bf n ware-wolf best friend!LOL
I love Renesmee too..the movie is a little bit different from the novel.I actually was a great fan of the novel..that's y I started to watch the film but later I found it excellent too..
My fav part is the 1st one...I found it most passionate among all parts.Being a Edward fan obviously I don't like Jacob so much..Sleepy and the 1st part was less-Jacob among all other parts.
Hope u guys will accept me as ur friend...

P.S.I'm mostly active in MB forum...I found this forum recently..

Edited by titli4love - 07 April 2013 at 1:13am

chanloves-JB_1D

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hii Frndz Smile
Dis s Navetha from Chennai..
I'm also a fan of Twilight Smile
Today only came to know abt twilight forum..
I'm happy to c many fans of twilight like me.
I hv watched two parts only Smile
Wonderful ones Smile Smile

chanloves-JB_1D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top