Twilight

*Member's Introduction* (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

mia_twilitefan

mia_twilitefan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys Im Mia...a hugeee Twilight saga fan!!!HeartHeart
I really love robert pattinson...hes damn handsome man!!!BlushingBlushingBlushing
He makes me blush badly!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
i even like taylor lautner...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Member's Introduction* (Page 10)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hellooo Friendsss... I am Pinky, I loveee Twilight and its series!... Love the whole cullen family ... offcourse Edward N Bellaaa Embarrassed ..Alice is also my fav! Smile ... Waiting for breaking of dawn Blushing

Angel-Jot.

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
HISmile
I AM... MY NAME WILL APPEAR AS MY SIGNATURE ALL CALL ME MRI..
I AM A TOTAL FREAK OF MANY THINGS AND TWILIGHT IS ON THE TOP LIST.. I AM AN INDIAN.. HAVE READ ALL TWILIGHT BOOKS MORE THAN 7 TIMES THIS YEAR...

Angel-Jot.

minahil1997

Goldie

minahil1997

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hi guysBig smile...

i m minahil... most people in the forum call me minz... i joined the forum this year ...i totally love twilight or i should call myself an obsessed fan of twilight... i m addicted to twilight book and movie... my friends call me mad cause of my addiction... i have read twilight books about three times frm in this year... and watched movie about 10 times... i love edward - bella... i m obsessed with robsten... they r my fav coupleEmbarrassed... thankuSmile

Angel-Jot.

I-love-Roses

IF-Dazzler

I-love-Roses

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hey twihards this is Shalini from India. I'm new to this forum 'cause I'm mostly in the pkyek forum. Twilight fascinates me. I just love the Edward Bella Jacob triangle.

Angel-Jot.

sakshilovesAR

IF-Dazzler

sakshilovesAR

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

heyy my name is sakshi but evryone calls me CC aka choco custurd...

i am frm india...i have been in IF for 1 year almost...i love twilight verry much...i have read the books like 2-3 times and seen the movies like 4-5 times each...

i love the stroyline of breakin dawn and loved the baby they had choosen for renesmee

luvs

sakshi

Angel-Jot.

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am Sweetu.
I am dying to watch Breaking Dawn.
I will try to be active here, and I hope to make friends!

Angel-Jot.

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys ...u can call me appu
well i joined IF a year bak...n found this forum today onli...
well i am a crazzyyy really freaky twihard...
read all the books in the series including the short second lyf of bree tanner...( n a little bit of  midnight sun : edwards POV of twilight...awsome...those havent read it...should read...onli a tiny part is leaked but its awsome..) ...i have all the books...including the graphic novel...n the twilight guide...
i watched all the movies...first day first show...eclipse b4 it was released( special premier) n egarly waitn for breakin dawn...
well although i watch the twilight movies...i am one of thoe nuts who thinks that the books are 100 no 1000 raised to infinity tyms better than the movies...i watch the movie onli to see rob n taylor...hot...hot...hot

well commin bak...
i am in luv wid edward...and am definitly team edward...(n team taylor cause he's really hot)
i am also in love wid stepheny meyer for writing this beautiful story...
n 1 more thing ...i hate people who say harry potter is better than twilight...i love twilight...n am jealouse of bella cause she get's edward...n my fav is the first book...n the second...n the third...n the fourth...n bree tanner...but on the top of my fav list is midnight sun...
i love all the cullens...especially alice n emmett...n seth, ...n evern riely ( the evil guy wid victoria...her toy boy in eclipse)
n did u guys know that the volturi actually asked victoria to create an army n attack the cullens ( courtsy short second life of bree tanner)...n by volturi..i maen jane n all...i dun think aro had anything to do with it as his actions were watched by edward

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top