*Member's Introduction* - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys,i'm Ana from Romania,and i love very much the Twilight Saga and i love too Edward&Carlisle Cullen
Welcome to all the new members! =D
Hey there fellow Twilighters! I'll keep my intro short and simple.
My name's Aditi. I'm in love with the whole series. They are just too magical for words. Never, in my life have I come across characters so real and complex.

My favourite character's Edward. ( BIG surprise, huh?:D) He's just so beyond description. I'm not in love with his face, but his lovely, pure and wholesome personality. He's perfect!

Well, my least favourite has to be Jacob.^_^ I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to like him. Trust me, I've tried. :)

I've read all of the books many, many times. I've lost count. And I watch the movies almost everyday.
I'm in love with someone else too, a certain British guy, who's unbelieveably gorgeous, who plays my favourite vampire....Go on, rack your brains, you'll NEVER guess!😉

The people in this forum seem great. I'm really looking forward to spending time here!

~ BronzeandTopaz
Welcome to the foum guys.

^^ Topaz, First love your user name and second sweetheart Edward Cullens makes all the girls so crazy, trust me on this one. LOL. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun.
Aw, thanks! ^_^
Yeah, he does that, doesn't he? Oh, Edward! :D
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

Welcome to the foum guys.

^^ Topaz, First love your user name and second sweetheart Edward Cullens makes all the girls so crazy, trust me on this one. LOL. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun.

@the bolded word: FORUM A not foum.

Oh and Aditi, welcome once again hun! =D.

Nice to know you're a *coughs* Edward fan.  I'm a very sweet and angelic Jacob fan. Ask anyone.😆

*Jot*
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

@the bolded word: FORUM A not foum.

Oh and Aditi, welcome once again hun! =D.

Nice to know you're a *coughs* Edward fan.  I'm a very sweet and angelic Jacob fan. Ask anyone.😆

*Jot*

Dig a hole and jump in it. 🤣

Originally posted by BronzeandTopaz

Hey there fellow Twilighters! I'll keep my intro short and simple.
My name's Aditi. I'm in love with the whole series. They are just too magical for words. Never, in my life have I come across characters so real and complex.

My favourite character's Edward. ( BIG surprise, huh?:D) He's just so beyond description. I'm not in love with his face, but his lovely, pure and wholesome personality. He's perfect!

Well, my least favourite has to be Jacob.^_^ I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to like him. Trust me, I've tried. :)

I've read all of the books many, many times. I've lost count. And I watch the movies almost everyday.
I'm in love with someone else too, a certain British guy, who's unbelieveably gorgeous, who plays my favourite vampire....Go on, rack your brains, you'll NEVER guess!😉

The people in this forum seem great. I'm really looking forward to spending time here!

~ BronzeandTopaz

@ red..... these facts make me like you more than i know you.... ðŸ˜†
😃
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

Dig a hole and jump in it. 🤣
😃I promise to drag you down with me.
^^ Please Do Because I couldn't live with out.

🤣