kw performance....jennys reaction awsum.!!!

immini thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz durin kw performance......jennys reaction was so awsum...she was smilin clappin...n giggling...loved her....both were behavin...lyk so shy n concious........hope smthin is cookin..:0....jennys reaction..was as if she was kw jaldii aao...yar.....dyeing 2 c u.. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immini thumbnail
plzz...guyz...wanna noe ur opinions 2..
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha...her reaction was sweet, I am glad she and Karan get along well as co-stars and none of the bashingness amongst them..they're just as sweet offscreen as they are on..love them!
immini thumbnail
jenny attends awards vry rarely...it was as if she jus came fr kw...bt..both were sittin far....i mean....both r vry shy..n concious..bout each oder.....n jus smilin...jenny..ws so happy 2 c him
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yar i wish something happens between these two...!!!!
immini thumbnail
m thinkin..smthin is cookin..through jennys expression..
parishima thumbnail
really both are very comfortable with each other i also wish there should something brewing between them
to day i tried to find the Telly tadka interview of jeran but i could not find it if you have that link please update it
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even guys after Karan performance she was clapping and said superb...Did u guys notice that??

Topicmaker--Please mention in your topic who doesn't like Jeran, they should not comment here otherwise it will be bashing.
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parishima

really both are very comfortable with each other i also wish there should something brewing between them
to day i tried to find the Telly tadka interview of jeran but i could not find it if you have that link please update it

Wait I will give you.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yeah saw that so cute