Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Agreed and I can tell you i dont remember doing that to any woman...
btw do you know whats a nishachar.....LOL.. you and i  kind of are now.....LOL. so goodnight.. everybody is equal.. and thats fine... now go to bed and good night....!!

I wouldn't ever expect you to either. LOL ok sometimes I do ignore vain gossiping women.....but they are the ones you meet in social gatherings etc.. .Smile

Edit- oh, you mean we're nocturnal creatures? I've always been one. LOL G'night!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Are Women ALWAYS Ignored!? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetDesi09

Hey guys =]
If some of you may have noticed, in this worl, the male usualy matters more. The MALE voice is heard whereas the FEMALE voice is ignored. We women have a voice as well and we want it to be heard! What about our side of the story? Why does HE get the praise? Why can't we get the job just because were Female. I took a Gender Studies class in school and that is where i got this topic idea from. Don't you feel that we, women, are always ignored? What do you feel about this? How can we try to change this?

Unhappy

I think todays women are very forward and speak up pretty much everywhere. Are you talking about Afganistan? thshshshshshehehehe

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
LOL sorry guys. I didn't mean it in a wrong way!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetDesi09

LOL sorry guys. I didn't mean it in a wrong way!
aag lagaa di naa!!!Angry.....

Kidding you havent done anything.. i could see the simplcity and innocence in your question.. but everybody here is ready to pounce on men and women divide ....LOL

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I have no idea as to why the female has been discriminated since the very beginning but one thing I know for sure and that is.. many women do hold the courage and gut, whatever it takes to prove themselves but most women ALSO believe in what the society has been saying and there so-called rules, blindly and hence, they stick to what has been going on since generations.

Edited by -Kanky- - 06 July 2010 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Direction

Post Reply New Post

Go to top