Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys =]
If some of you may have noticed, in this worl, the male usualy matters more. The MALE voice is heard whereas the FEMALE voice is ignored. We women have a voice as well and we want it to be heard! What about our side of the story? Why does HE get the praise? Why can't we get the job just because were Female. I took a Gender Studies class in school and that is where i got this topic idea from. Don't you feel that we, women, are always ignored? What do you feel about this? How can we try to change this?

Unhappy

Edited by SweetDesi09 - 04 July 2010 at 8:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Are Women ALWAYS Ignored!?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilMeena1

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetDesi09

Hey guys =]
If some of you may have noticed, in this worl, the male usualy matters more. The MALE voice is heard whereas the FEMALE voice is ignored. We women have a voice as well and we want it to be heard! What about our side of the story? Why does HE get the praise? Why can't we get the job just because were Female. I took a Gender Studies class in school and that is where i got this topic idea from. Don't you feel that we, women, are always ignored? What do you feel about this? How can we try to change this?

Unhappy
No, if you are a girl first let me tell you.. in this world women matter more!! they have qualities which men can only dream of. Having said that.. what ,most women say most of the time is either meaningless or uncool... which is why many men ignore women..
now that doesnt mean all women dont say sensible things.. some of them are amongst the brightest but what I said is just for  "women" in general... I know you are an exception.. and veri bright... so.. just believe in yourself...Just as more women believe in themselves this would eventually be normalized.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramramramramSex.Direction

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jettythegod

oh my god, not this again.
LOLLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
POH, where art thou? We need to get working on that study ... seriously this time! The world needs us. LOL

I absolutely never feel ignored. And especially not because of my gender. In fact, if nothing else, being a part of the female sex will help you get attention. LOL

There was a time where you could argue that the female voice has been suppressed, but not anymore. Times are changing, society has progressed and women are just as important as males even in this patriarchal society. Does that mean that you will never face any gender discrimination? Not at all. But to make yourself believe that your voice isn't heard is also not logical on your part.

You can change this by stop feeling sorry for yourself, accept the realities of the world, and empower yourself to live a life with your head held high. Being a woman does not make you weak, it is feeling sorry for yourself because you're a woman that makes you weak.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.DirectionqwertyesqueJess.Angel-likeDevil

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

No, if you are a girl first let me tell you.. in this world women matter more!! they have qualities which men can only dream of. Having said that.. what ,most women say most of the time is either meaningless or uncool... which is why many men ignore women..
now that doesnt mean all women dont say sensible things.. some of them are amongst the brightest but what I said is just for  "women" in general... I know you are an exception.. and veri bright... so.. just believe in yourself...Just as more women believe in themselves this would eventually be normalized.....

So, as a general rule of thumb, most women are ignorant and rant meaninglessly while most men are smart and say "cool" things. Is that the message you're trying to get across this, I presume, teenage girl who is trying to figure out her role as a woman in a patriarchal society?

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top