Posted: 13 years ago
Sushita is my Most Fav. Couple....I Love Sushita Very Much
Gr8 Pics
Edited by dua44 - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the pics...

if they were trying to downplay their relationship....then the last thing they shd do is hold hands when they know that the cameras will focus on the nominees and the winner???

just seems strange....very happy for them..congrats..well deserved..
bhavni they didn't hug which is the obvious thing to do maybe conscious or trying to hide something any normal co-stars wud have hugged but they avoided ....hmm ๐Ÿ˜‰....  holding hands yes but in a coy manner to avoid cameras but the cameras did catch them nd their expression said it all โค๏ธ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for the pics!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

Anki is more excited .... Sushant I guess got emotional this is his first best actor award ๐Ÿ˜†

I think he was nervous . He really wanted to win this time , that's why he is holding her hand . It is a sign of beign nervous ..
Look , they never gave him this  award . I can't believe how unfair other awards have been . where acting is concerned he is 10 steps ahead of other guys .
I love Ankita bu tI have to be fair , Sushant is a better and a more natural actor thah her .
Manav is such a tough character to play ...
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks!

Sushant was nervous nd emotional I guess. I got an award too once (yes I did๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†) nd I was not even expecting it! It was a big thing. I was sooo surprised nd I was just like Sushant (I didnt hav anyone with me to hold my hand though๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†)I was soooo nervous. I got so emotional by the time I got to the stage nd I was just wishing I dont cry๐Ÿ˜† So the expression on my face was like Sushant's๐Ÿ˜ณ Plus, I wud hav held my close friend's hand too if she was there (I dont hav any close male friends!) I was holding my friend's hand in the roller coaster as i was scared๐Ÿ˜†

I m soooo happy for him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tulsey thumbnail
Thanks Biryani.

Why does Sushant have long hair...I like him with short hair, clean beard. nevertheless, I am so glad that he got the best actor award.   He deserved it.
Edited by Tulsey - 13 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

bhavni they didn't hug which is the obvious thing to do maybe conscious or trying to hide something any normal co-stars wud have hugged but they avoided ....hmm ๐Ÿ˜‰....  holding hands yes but in a coy manner to avoid cameras but the cameras did catch them nd their expression said it all โค๏ธ

Even though Ekta have seperated ARMAN, these two seem to have a more close relationship in real life.   I wish they do as I love this jodi.  They look so good and in love together