India-Forums

Traffic Siggynal[O]Upt-Pg-36,39/REQ-pg 41 (Page 43)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Shounak! so sorry this is late...I've been busy

anyways amazing job as usual with the reqs...I loved the HR one you made for EktaClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by MadameX

No, no, we need updates...this thread is always so hard to find. AngryLOL

no you don't...just go to "my posts" and if it shows up on the top that means someone wrote a comment and it might be shounak so you can come and check if you are THAT interested!! Angry Angry LOL

I HAVE to be interested AngryLOL...iss Shounali ko maine promise kya tha isski thread ko corrupt karne ke liye so have to be here everyday now to harass him and all that come here. AngryROFLROFL

But thanks for your help. EmbarrassedLOL

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Shounak! so sorry this is late...I've been busy

anyways amazing job as usual with the reqs...I loved the HR one you made for EktaClap

And I love the avatar you made for me. Blushing Kitni talented ho...god bless. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
lovely creations shounakClap,bebo guardLOL bodyguard siggie is awesome.and i like ur jab we met wala siggie.i love that sceneSmile
rob_ian IF-Sizzlerz
rob_ian
rob_ian

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Fabulous creations Bhai ClapClapClap
Keep Rocking !!!!Thumbs Up

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by iruaG

Awesome update sb Thumbs UpCool I need u to make me a Salman Khan sig Blushing I've fallen for him after watching Bodyguard LOL

Thanks a lot gauri di for visiting and liking themHugHugKya,you wont get irritated by the Pms?Ab dekho main kitna PM bhejta hoon aapkoROFLSure..I'll make a Salman sig for youTongue..you want any specific pic or anything at random?Do let me knowBig smile..I so want to watch Bodyguard..but no tickets at allCryCryLOL

haha thanks sb Smile I don't have a specific pic in mind, anything with Salman in it would do LOLMovie is good for a one time watch only, although Salman is fabBig smile I'm sure you will get tickets.
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the comments!Big smileI'll get back to you all in a while along with the pernding requests within this weekend.My net isnt working so I cant use my softwares

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Alluring.-MadRaginiFan-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hey Shaunak, first of all so sorry for this delayed response Embarrassed.

I went through your latest updates, and I must say, they are really brilliant Clap! You have definitely improved a lot since the last time I saw your gallery, your designs have started to look really perfect with a professional kinda touch WinkClap!
(btw, I'm still carrying one made by you Wink) I specifically loved your Kajol (eyes that make thousand hearts beat) and Hrithik one Clap! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index