Traffic Siggynal[O]Upt-Pg-36,39/REQ-pg 41 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

BOLLYWOOD ARCHIVE 2

NOTE
:The captions used in the siggies of the Bollywood Actors are not from my point of view..It has been chosen keeping in mind the POV of all the girls here.....Bringing out this notice b'coz  I am a guy and dont want anyone to think something differentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont find Shahid Kapoor smoking hotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BOLLYWOOD SIGNATURES

Madhuri Dixit

Ranbir Kapoor

Shahid Kapoor

Priyanka Chopra

Sonam Kapoor

Salman Khan

Preity Zinta

BOLLYWOOD AVATARS

BOLLYWOOD COUPLES

SRK-KAJOL

SHAHID-KAREENA

MORE COMING SOON.
Please Suggest me more Bolly On Screen Copules.. : ) : )
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

In this section you will find siggies and avatars dedicated to Television STARS.

NOTE:Guys..I dont watch that much of TV..I only watch Sasural genda Phool so dont know anything more about hindi television.Whatever I have created for this section is with the help of India-Forums.I surveyed the likes of the majority of people and created this.SO please suggest me more as to which celebs signatures should I create..and pls mention the name of the show and channel tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TELE SIGNATURES

Ragini Khanna

Pooja Gor

Arhaan Behl

Kavi Shastri

Karan Singh Grover

Prem-Heer(Harshad-Aditi)

Harshad Chopra

TELE STARS AVATARS

Suggestions required regarding this section.

Hope you liked my work and update : )

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
SGP_ishaan thumbnail
Good ones i liked it.

Gallery Updated with new Bollywood and Telly Creations.Sasural Genda Phool and Misc Creations Coming SoonπŸ˜ƒ
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woow Shounak .. Amazing Telly+Bollywood Creations ..!!!
Loved them all ...😍
esp. PH nd SRK Sggs...!!!!
Fabulous work nd Keep it up!!!πŸ‘
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING update Shounak!!..I LOVE the Shahid sigges...second one the best..He looks so good!!Love your non-animated avatars as well!!..The Prem and Heer ones..plus HC ones..
Wonderful stuff! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks for sharing!:)
.PINK. thumbnail
hey Shounak amazing creationzzz na !!!
totally luvvv everything !!!
keep making loadzz more na !!
-Lina-
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Shounak ji.. πŸ˜ƒ
Great work..Loved all the them..though i just love u r personalised avatars,,they look so fab.....
Kaash main bhi kuch aisa bana pati...πŸ˜†
Keep up good work..

Suggestions..Hmm..try on Geet N Mann ..the show "geet" on starone is currently rocking itseems..πŸ˜ƒ
"Yeh ristha kya kehlata hain.." on starplus..is a great show too .
And B-couples..Ranbir-deepika/Kat,Ash-Abhishek,Akshay-Kat..Imran-sonam..
Geez thats all i can think of now..
Good luck N good wishes..
Sri:-)Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shounak................wowwieeeeeeeeeeee ....dhansu ...update yaar..!! Excellent stuff...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

the Fahid boy ones are killerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...n i also loved... Harshad & Monaya ones.....❀️ Gr8 stuff yaar.....

Keep up the fab work...
@Durgavni-Thanks a lot for liking the creations...Will strive to make better siggies in the future(looks like I am takin' an oath)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Vini-Hmm..yeh to hona hi tha...U will always find Shahid cuteπŸ˜‰Glad u liked them..Thnks for visiting my shopπŸ€—Atleast I am relieved my shop ain't incurring any lossπŸ˜†

@rkmnsg-Thnks a ton for visitng and commenting..Surely will keep making more....n buggin' u allπŸ˜†Thnks Buddy once againπŸ˜ƒ

@Sri-Once again...thnk u thnk thnk u so much for visitng my shop...and another orund of thnk u for the suggesstions..Will consider them the next time I make Siggies....and Sri...dun tell me..U made some of the cutest and innovative siggies on SGP yaar..Loved the Ishaan one..ek teddy ke saath dusra free free freeπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Tanu di-Hmm....Well I guess I shud record thnk u in a voice recorder n give it to u...wat to do...Whateveru say or do is so dhansu types..like u stated here...that I cant thnk u enuf......u are really one of my source of encouragement n critic..........So a big Thank You.....................πŸ˜ƒPlease keep visitng n commenting....U rock!!!😎(I dont think i shud have added the last line..its more or less implied...Armu4eva=Rockstar...