Page 1 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 2 Page 44

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Heylo People :) Well its been a long time since I updated my Gallery,so here's presenting my new updates for Shounak's Creations Archive...ooops...My Shop's got a new nameLOLWink..With prior consultation of some numerologists and babajis,I have decided to change my shop and the vastu of my shop...and give it a whole new lookLOL...

Ahem Ahem...

So presenting before you,My Old Shop with a new Name

TRAFFIC 'SIGGY'NAL
STOP.LOOK.MOVE
(c)Shounak

Ji haan,just like the way you follow traffic signals,the same rule applies in this shop too...

Shop ke teen usool...

STOP.LOOK.MOVE
(ruko.dekho.chalo)
LOL

STOP at the red signal to visit my shop.LOL

LOOK at my Ohh! so boring creationsSleepy

MOVE for ur IF destination after dropping in ur sone jaisi precious commentsTongue

I hope you are now acustomed to the 'SIGGY'nal rules here in MY SHOP...

BEWARE of the Traffic Policeman in my shop.He may just fine you for not following any of the above listed TRAFFIC 'SIGGY'NAL rulesLOL

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My SHOP Status-(OPEN)

NOTE:-

I make :-
Non Animated signatures
Non Animated avatars
Non Animated banners
Personalized Avatars

REQUESTS(If any)

I would love to make siggys and avatars on request...I love making personalized avatars so you can feel free to ask me for any siggy or avatar..

Procedure

Signature- Provide min 3 pics or max 5 pics (of GOOD quality and high resolution)of you choice for the siggy
Provide the catch line or the caption you want for the siggy
And please post the information in my shop...Please DONT PM me with the info(coz I may delete it by mistakeWink)and most important..please give me some time to make the siggies and please request me only when my shop is OPEN

Avatar- I also make personalized avatars i.e avatars of your fav actors/actress with your name included in the avatar.Sample shown in the next post.For avatars,please post only ONE large image of ur fav actor/actress of your choice and mention your name/username etcto be mentioned in the avatar.
Please post the above mentioned info in this post itself.Please DONT PM me with the info.

^^C R E A T I O N S   **    S H O W C A S E^^

So i hope you too enjoy my creations here...And please dont edit my creations and claim it as yoursEmbarrassedIf you want a PM update from me...you can press the like button...and i will PM you whenever I update my SHOP.

Edited by .sb. - 04 September 2011 at 7:31am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

SGP_ishaandeepali_rkmadhuArmu4evaRIVER-Pallavi-starry.phoenixRadiantTreasureiruaGdbr_kmichiManasi_16AbhayVakil_1992*dewdrop~pearl*chahaat.-MadRaginiFan-manasi_31-allizwell-FeefiAshisGurpreetDMadameXbairiyaa.isskqBlueberry_07Siddhi_AS.._Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Traffic Siggynal[O]Upt-Pg-36,39/REQ-pg 41" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
OK....Updating some of my creations for starters...Will update my whole lot of creations laterTongue

Signature-Sushaan-Sasural Genda phool

Banner-Sushaan-Sasural Genda Phool

**************************************************

I also make personalized avatars as well......Had made some for my dearest IF friends....

Sample
(Do Not Use)

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 07 July 2010 at 10:07am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali_rkmadhuArmu4evastarry.phoenixdbr_kmichi.FunLuvingGirl.iruaGRadiantTreasure-MadRaginiFan--allizwell-SomerholicGirlventureAbhayVakil_1992*dewdrop~pearl*manasi_31Siddhi_Ashisbairiyaa.isskqBlueberry_07AS...PINK.

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hellloooooooooo Shounak Bhaiyaa....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Yiipee.. m d first one to comment....Big smileBig smileBig smile

Congratulations for your first ever Creations Gallery/Shop....!!

N wish ya all d bstt....n lovely first evr update too..

keep rockinnnnnnnClapClapClap

Edited by starry.phoenix - 04 July 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichi-allizwell-AshisYusBee

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONs................Shounak....ClapClapClapClap 

on ur very own Shop...........n wow....luv all ur creations...!! Tongue

Keep up the great work. dear...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-AshisYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Tanu di n Shikha di-Thnks a lot...Hope to run this shop for a while n hope I dont end up incuring lossesLOLLOLLOLand Shikha di....U r my inspiration for the siggies n avis....So u keep rockin' in order to keep myself rockin'LOLLOLLOL

-allizwell-*dewdrop~pearl*Ashis

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hey ishaan bhai..! LOL

hope you remembr me..?? LOL

...What are you saying yaar these are your first creations..??
They are too good yaar..plz make more..loving them..
loved the quote "is biwi se mujhe bachao" LOL
nd ya luved the ragini avatar

-Soma

*dewdrop~pearl*-allizwell-YusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Soma-Yup...I do remember you....We have met in SGP forum....specifically the CC...WinkThnks a lot for the acknowledgement...Actually..i am not that new to siggy making...but have started doing it in a full fledged way recentlyWink

Guys...I have uploaded some samples of personalized avatars as well...Big smile

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Shounak, Congratulations for opening up your very own shop or creations corner! Clap 
Loving all your stuff so far! You make great non-animated avatars!
They're really good! Thumbs Up
I'm so sure you'll be improving so much very soon!
Keep them coming in yea! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.