Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh my dear can i give u a hug? thanks🤗 waise aap sach sabbit ho yehi meri duva hai!😳
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

oh my dear can i give u a hug? thanks🤗 waise aap sach sabbit ho yehi meri duva hai!😳

mere moo mein ghee shakkar 😃
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

chi!🤢 shaadi koi mazaak hai kya?

REALLYYYYY 😡 😡 😡 When its ur tappu's turn eVerything becomes sacerd and life gets soo serious; do u think other people r living just to make life convenient for ur tappu; or that they r breathing cos they cant die??
how can u defend such a character soo blindly ; in fact ur line of argument is saddening thann the charaxter itself..;;u have turned me OFF for the DAY.... oh my goddd!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡

hope u dont have similar view of people in real life situations too; god bless you Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
🤣 lo ji another one🤣 now how many times do we have to say that we dont support tapu's bride swap fiasco??? shaaadis are sacred for me and i have wanted to slap tapu everytime she has tried to do something like forcing veer to put mangalsutra etc...got it? we dont think shaadi is a mazaak nor do we support tapu's making a shaadi a mazaak!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣 lo ji another one🤣 now how many times do we have to say that we dont support tapu's bride swap fiasco??? shaaadis are sacred for me and i have wanted to slap tapu everytime she has tried to do something like forcing veer to put mangalsutra etc...got it? we dont think shaadi is a mazaak nor do we support tapu's making a shaadi a mazaak!

then why are you supporting tappu's shaadi  ? ?? 😆  by allways commenting we want veeya ...😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
we like veeya...not the way their shaadi happened🤣 we dont support blackmail and ghoonghat swaps!..now that the show has made them a jodi what can we do but fall for them? they are a great couple for us!
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well i dont intend to waste my weekend any more dear.... U pls go ahead
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

we like veeya...not the way their shaadi happened🤣 we dont support blackmail and ghoonghat swaps!..now that the show has made them a jodi what can we do but fall for them? they are a great couple for us!

is it ,,,
then what taps did to veer in the park ...wasnt it blackmail ...😊
if the show has made them jodi then the show will separate them too ....
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

then why are you supporting tappu's shaadi ? ?? 😆 by allways commenting we want veeya ...😆

we want veeya together after tapu sudhrofys till then if veer helps her in getting better than getting better they can be friends.
and u r right veeya did'nt marry properly well then they can have grand remarriage 😳 till then we will support every phase of veeya's relationship from hatred to adjusting together and then becoming friends and after that they can remarry and this time veer's bride won't be in a ghoonghat
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

we want veeya together after tapu sudhrofys till then if veer helps her in getting better than getting better they can be friends.
and u r right veeya did'nt marry properly well then they can have grand remarriage 😳 till then we will support every phase of veeya's relationship from hatred to adjusting together and then becoming friends and after that they can remarry and this time veer's bride won't be in a ghoonghat

Ohhh Ho...yeh support nahin karte....woh support nahin karte...bas veeya veeya veeya......and why shud veer waste time in sudharofy her...woh koi NGO kholkar baitha hai... 😆