Twilight

I'll Fight For you Till Your Heart Stops Beating?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Okay so I was Reading Breaking Dawn and Then Watched Eclipse. Jacob's line caught my attention and I don't think that line suited him.

"I'll fight for you until your heart stops beating."
Um he doesn't fight. Maybe in Eclipse but he says that he'll do it even after it stop. But when Bella is giving Birth to Reenesme he is just staring at her bare chest.

NOW before you people freaking out at me he does. If you need to read BD again you should, because as soon as Bella's cloths are off he is like "I always wanted to see her like this."

Edward is the one fighting until her last breath Jacob gives up like right away.

If you are a Jacob fan and you think I am bashing him please think again because this is all true.

Edward is the one freaking out and like does anything until her last Breath. Jacob just stands there and then falls in love with her Daughti.

I with my heart think that line did not suit him, because most of the lines and that line out of his mouth does not have a meaning.

Plus in Eclipse I do agree he did fight for her BUT at the end of Eclipse he said it again but this even after her heart stops beating.

This is just my opinion. Do NOT trun it into a war zone please.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 04 July 2010 at 10:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...Angel-Jot.Mehar23Beetrob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll Fight For you Till Your Heart Stops Beating?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

P.S. DON't Kill Me.

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
hey harsha dont worry we will not kill you
well i havent yet read BD but i read the synopsis and  got to read this specific part coz at that time my frnd was in that scene and i decided to read that too wid her. but the line kind of suits him coz jake in all the other times fights to save bella. he saved bella from laurent, then he helped bella get through her "hole in the chest" and then when she was getting drowned after cliff jumping and then the eclipse war and helped cheer her up during her preggy days. so the guy did all of these things for bella.N when bella was on the verge of delivering the baby he obviously culdnt do anything bcoz all that was left to do, ie, turning her into a vampire was to be edwards responsibility and he knew that it was the time for her to change into a vampire so he probably culd do nothing. All she needed at that time was edwards venom to save her. Jake culd do nothing in this situation. If jake bit bella i dont think it wuld have been of any use. she needed edwards bite at that time and jake knew it and was bidding one last farewell to his best friend and love.
In my opinion jake culdnt do anything to save bella at that time and edward was by her side at that time coz edward knew that time had come to bite bella and change her into a vampire. So i would say that that line suited jake coz he did fight for her throughout and that last situation was not in his hands, it was in eds hands.

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
yeah, jake couldn't do anything in that situation.  to me. jake seemed paralysed at that time because he was seeing bella in so much pain he literally thought she was gonna die and seeing her turn into a vampire was his worst nightmare. I don't think he could of done anything because bella was completely in edwards hands. I wish people would stop over analysing the words "I always wanted to see her naked" he wasn't being perverted.  it seemed like jake always wanted her to see her this way but when he finally does, she is near death and the lust and fantasizing doesn mean anything anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
^^^ No you don't get what I am saying. He does in Eclipse and New Moon but when it's the real test he just let it be. New Moon he was a good friend even in Eclipse but in Eclipse he did for him not her. He wanted her to pick him when there was no choice because Bella is in love with Edward.

Also In BD he does help her smile but when she is DIEING he doesn't. Edward fights NOT Jacob.

This isn't about Eclipse or NM I am taking about after Eclipse and what he says.

I do see what ur saying but I was talking bout the BD scenes.

:). Just my POV

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

yeah, jake couldn't do anything in that situation. to me. jake seemed paralysed at that time because he was seeing bella in so much pain he literally thought she was gonna die and seeing her turn into a vampire was his worst nightmare. I don't think he could of done anything because bella was completely in edwards hands. I wish people would stop over analysing the words "I always wanted to see her naked" he wasn't being perverted. it seemed like jake always wanted her to see her this way but when he finally does, she is near death and the lust and fantasizing doesn mean anything anymore.

Ya but that's not my point. All threw Eclipse he says he'll fight for her, he is better for her, he is the one for her but that isn't true.

In BD I do get he couldn't do much but that doesn't mean you stand and watch. I am sorry if I hurt anybodys feelings but what he feels there isn't very sweet or heartwarming. And the line he says which may seem like a analizing to some people is actually said in a way that people can't help but think that one true.

His feelings aren't very heart warming either after he sees her naked.

Plus this topic is talking about what he bascially swears on and all I am saying is that it doesn't suit him from my POV because he didn't fight.

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i really don't see what jake could of done. it pained him to see her with edward and there was no point in figting a lost battle. she was giving birth to edwards kid, and I guess he just lost of hope. sometimes when something  drastic happens, you can't just help but stand rooted to the spot. jacob seemed paralysed with fear and shock.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

i really don't see what jake could of done. it pained him to see her with edward and there was no point in figting a lost battle. she was giving birth to edwards kid, and I guess he just lost of hope. sometimes when something  drastic happens, you can't just help but stand rooted to the spot. jacob seemed paralysed with fear and shock.

completely agree with u.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top