Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KhaLidaH

Hi, all is well don't worry and it's not HC fans or TL bashing Ak. It's all the low life that's got plenty time in their life😆 and AK having effect on them that means she's doing great act.

I can't be agreeing more than this. Actually I will be happy with whomever HC work with. I think do not worry I think they are doing really nice job. People will eventually accept them as pair like HC said you never know might be next time they want them together.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To be really honest, this is how most Indian opera followers are. 😆

They restrict a character, rather an actor be be paired with one particular actor ONLY.

I am an Arjun Bijlani-Rati Pandey fan and so are a lot of people on IF. If ever they get to see either one of them paired with somebody else in some other show, they'd bash him/her on baseless grounds, I'm sure.

An actor's popularity comes along with a lot restriction and one must keep in mind that he's an actor who's open to all kinds of roles opposite any TV actress/actor and we must welcome the actor with whatever he does if we are true fans of his. 😳

And as for Anupriya, I have liked her since her days as Suhaani in Miley Jab Hum Tum. I shall convey my message to all Harshad-Aditi fans who have not watched MJHT that they MUST give Anupriya a chance. She deserves it and is capable enough of setting new standards and is sure worthwhile.

Lastly, I'd like to say, wonderful topic friend. Really needed. 😃Edited by vanillamuffin - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Anupriya Kapoor is fine.. Her looks are innocent.. And the most important thing is she can ACT !.. which most of the Star Plus leading ladies can't 🤣

Oh yeah.. I can understand the emotions of Harshiti fanz as well.. But when the second lead actress against HC is fine and can act, they should give her a chance.. :) :) It's obvious that Harshad can't do shows with Aditi THROUGHOUT his career :( :(

Though I like HarshIti better, but yeah, the stuff of Tere Liye pair is good..

P.S -- The prob is I like Anupriya and LOVEEEEEEEEE Harshad, but I dont like the show and the name of the lead char and the concept itself🤣 Now what to do.. ! erm..
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first of all let me clear this to u...all the HC fans and TL fans like anupriya they have never bashed her...never ever...nd about others..dont worry as time goes by they'll stop this bashing..i hope they get a life soon...i'll pray for them..
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god, i love you for making this topic! Thank you so much. Yes people have fav jodis so they get upset when someone in the jodi works with another person. But what the heck?? Is an actor not supposed to work with ANY other female just because some people cant accept them with someone else ðŸ¤¢ Please, get over it ðŸ˜Š
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@TM..thnxx for making this topic..it really was needed...😊 in complete agreement with what your saying

it's just some obsessed HarshIti fans bashing Anupriya and TL..just because they didn't get their own couple

guys give this show a chance, give the girl (with TREMENDOUS potential) a chance to prove herself

and i don't see why Aditi's name keeps coming up on this forum..she's got nothing to do with this show

Harshad has moved on from KDMHMD and like true HC fans, we will support him in his every decision- we loved him as Prem and now we love him as Onu!
Mazzy101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Riyal-

its not the HC or TL fans who are cursing anupriya. Why would they badmouth her😕. its just some harshiti fans who have still not accepted AK and want AG. People have tried to reason with them but its futile. They think that if by cursing anupriya they can get AG in the show then let them live in their delusional world😊
just enjoy the show and the unlimited entertainment that these people offer😆
Anupriya has faith in herself and we the actual fans have faith in her. Thats all that matters😉

yeah i agree with you, ppl should move on and accept it! like i have, i was a bt annoyd tht thy nvr gt additi, bt thn i was like lets give a chnce to her, so i did , anyways its nt as if they are a bad couple, thyr quite sweet!