Bandini

Dharamraj Character

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dityareddy

dityareddy

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Folks,

Ekta Kapoor is just spoiling the strong character of DM by creating illegal relationship with Dr.Megha and illegitimate son Vishal... DM is known for justice, honesty, truth and sincerity. At this point of the story he doesnt need an illegal relationship. The story was going so well but now Ekta is showing the same old crap... Illegal affairs and children as always shown in her old serials.

I thought this story is so good and had been watching without fail. But now after what Dr.Megha has said about her son Vishal I dont even feel like watching it anymore. The story is going same like Kasautii, KSBKBT and KGGK . I think Ekta is very much interested in illegal affairs. I dont know what she tries to convey to the public.

I dont accept any illegal contacts to DM. If he has such, he is not any more different from Sandeep, Maulik and others.

Anyways what do u guys think about this????

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabmissmangoprk14cuckoo_chandbakricrystal30Mulaangelrosestunisianlove2211Jes75deejagianu rulz_xCIOT_rani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharamraj Character" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishab

Groupbie

rishab

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dityareddy

Folks,

Ekta Kapoor is just spoiling the strong character of DM by creating illegal relationship with Dr.Megha and illegitimate son Vishal... DM is known for justice, honesty, truth and sincerity. At this point of the story he doesnt need an illegal relationship. The story was going so well but now Ekta is showing the same old crap... Illegal affairs and children as always shown in her old serials.

I thought this story is so good and had been watching without fail. But now after what Dr.Megha has said about her son Vishal I dont even feel like watching it anymore. The story is going same like Kasautii, KSBKBT and KGGK . I think Ekta is very much interested in illegal affairs. I dont know what she tries to convey to the public.

I dont accept any illegal contacts to DM. If he has such, he is not any more different from Sandeep, Maulik and others.

You are right Ditya.
Illegal affairs of DM will nail the coffin for Bandini.
I watch the show only because of the strong character of DM.
Rishab.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bakricuckoo_chandalias90angelrosestunisianlove2211Jes75

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
introducing vishall and dr megha was a grand mistake and i so agree it will nail the coffin for bandini, the cv's need to take to all back to normal and dr megha,  vishall and manish should soon be taken out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bakricuckoo_chandtunisianlove2211

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Folks,

sahi kaha dost...ekta ki maane to DM ke pata nahi kitne bacche saare shaher mein ghoom rahe hain.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLbas kar yaar ekta ..aur hajam nahi hota...ab to haajmola ki sheeshi bhi khatm ho gayii....

waise ek baat kahu..ekta if u are listening,one serial I can never forget u made is KOSHISH....EK ASHA..........has anybody seen that serial?the one in which character played bye sandhya mridul is married to a mentally unsound character played by varun badola and how she carriies the relationship forward?It was really worth seeing it....sach..from day 1 to the last day of the show....Ekta u have a great mind and great talent but use it in the right manner...u will get more TRPS than ever.nahi mile na agar to nuksaan mujse le jana.waada.de dungi....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabbakricuckoo_chandanitaranianu rulz_xCIOT_

deejagi

IF-Dazzler

deejagi

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishab

Folks,

You are right Ditya.
Illegal affairs of DM will nail the coffin for Bandini.
I watch the show only because of the strong character of DM.
Rishab.

I was very optimistic tilltill yesterday's episode, after viewing the friday episode, I was convinced that while Moti shoot maulik, Maulik will hurt Vishal or oneof her bullet will hurt Vishal and he will be rushed to hospital with severe bleeding and is in need for blood. During then it will be shown (may not be to all DM family) but to DM that Vishal's blood group is different from DM's ( they will not draw blood from DM as he has diabetes ). So after the initial treatment, DM will take DR. for a task for her lie. But I was shocked to see his expression while Moti was trying to shoot Maulik & Maulik targeting Vishal (it was like his son is in danger and what the hek his sis is doing kind of thing. I wanted him to stop Moti when she was firing the bullets non-stop, and convince maulik that he is still his son and he loves him always. Atleast Maulik would have realized that he did wrong thing and felt ashamed and would have remembered all there love at the time of his death and even Moti would have felt relieved that his son was loved by all despite his birth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabbakri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top