Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

   

Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 9)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007
Posts: 6769

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Suba, ennada TA ithu? You have just missed a very good opportunity. I'm gettting impatient and irritated with TA's character.
 
Hold your horses Vani....the story will have a happy ending far too soon...then there won't be a thread for our discussion..LOL 
 
They have started their dragging like all the other serials...building up tension and going in circles...Confused As I mentioned earlier they are making TA totally helpless and dumb by the day...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaVani19

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 113

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Suba, ennada TA ithu? You have just missed a very good opportunity. I'm gettting impatient and irritated with TA's character.
 
Hold your horses Vani....the story will have a happy ending far too soon...then there won't be a thread for our discussion..LOL 
 
They have started their dragging like all the other serials...building up tension and going in circles...Confused As I mentioned earlier they are making TA totally helpless and dumb by the day...Angry
 
 
Frustrated episode (8/7/10) for me....Still can't come out from the shock...Will Thamil able to meet Thulasi n Deepa?Or they might leave b4 he arrives...
Oh,thale sunthethe....Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivaeljay

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007
Posts: 6769

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! Wink
 
Yes I agree Thami.....wat other better place can it be if not the beauty parlour for both these girls to meet and for Charu to tell Thuls..."Like I have seen you somewhere before" Big smile
 
Beauty parlours are places often exclusively monopolized by the rich and famous perhaps thats why they picked this place...and our Thuls made her maiden visit just to bump into Charu...!!Clap
 
Will Charu like Thuls instantly and befriend her? Perhaps she might even invite her to her house and show Thuls her engagement photos....ente'guruvayoorappa!!..Silly.if that happens the cat will be out of the bag. Thuls might march straight to our lover boy Tamizh for an explanation..!!Shocked
 
Tamizh...nee matta pore..!!ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryTheivashubbaVani19eljay

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 113

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

[QUOTE=~*Thamizhan*~]I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! Wink
 
Yes I agree Thami.....wat other better place can it be if not the beauty parlour for both these girls to meet and for Charu to tell Thuls..."Like I have seen you somewhere before" Big smile
 
Beauty parlours are places often exclusively monopolized by the rich and famous perhaps thats why they picked this place...and our Thuls made her maiden visit just to bump into Charu...!!Clap
 
Will Charu like Thuls instantly and befriend her? Perhaps she might even invite her to her house and show Thuls her engagement photos....ente'guruvayoorappa!!..Silly.if that happens the cat will be out of the bag. Thuls might march straight to our lover boy Tamizh for an explanation..!!Shocked
 
Tamizh...nee matta pore..!!ClapClap
 
Thulsi after this will be busy with her college... So,i don't think so she'll meet charu again...Hope won't... 
But sure 'palla nal thiruden ore nal agepadevan' so Thamil get ready....Ellam nalletheke nadekethum...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryTheivashubbaVani19eljay

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 794

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
The serial is going so bad, the director made us to start disliking the hero and to think if the heroine is a selfish one or not. This is definetly a weakpoint for this good serial. He has to clear the triangle problem very soon, otherwise it means the loss of a large number of viewers, already the TRP went down and it could lead to the change of the airing time of Thendral,then this serial would definetly come the worst serial.Kumaran should not drag this part for such a long time. He has other problems in stock like Sundari, Vel, Anand, bank problem, Mohans kanja problem.....so many things to run the serial for years, why does he show Charu, Thulasi and  Thamizh only? I have a doubt , is Charu becoming the heroine of the serial now?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiashubbaShemmoVani19

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Joined: 14 November 2007
Posts: 3718

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

The serial is going so bad, the director made us to start disliking the hero and to think if the heroine is a selfish one or not. This is definetly a weakpoint for this good serial. He has to clear the triangle problem very soon, otherwise it means the loss of a large number of viewers, already the TRP went down and it could lead to the change of the airing time of Thendral,then this serial would definetly come the worst serial.Kumaran should not drag this part for such a long time. He has other problems in stock like Sundari, Vel, Anand, bank problem, Mohans kanja problem.....so many things to run the serial for years, why does he show Charu, Thulasi and  Thamizh only? I have a doubt , is Charu becoming the heroine of the serial now?
Who will dare to watch it...... It would be too much then....cant imagine....
You are right about TRP ratings.......the serial is losing its value again.....
pls put and end to this triangular love sequence. Thaanga mudiyala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalVani19

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Joined: 12 April 2007
Posts: 5247

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Actually, I find myself liking Charu more and more these days, and TA is falling lower and lower in my esteem.  I am losing all sympathy for him at this rate.  Thulasi is acting silly too, couldn't she have stood by her principles and refused to go to a beauty parlor and spend all her father's hard earned money?  This is the same person who dragged her father to the bank and confronted TA just to prove that she had nothing to do with him.  Those principles seem to have disappeared now.  At least, Charu did the decent thing, told the girl at the beauty parlor not to show partiality, and asked Deepa and Thuls to go the parlor and complimented Thuls for having such a good friend.  If TA didn't come to the beauty parlor, where is the need for Thuls to chase him down, calling him on his cell phone?  I had better hopes for Thuls.  Indha ratela pOna, padippu ellam waste thaan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaiVani19

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Joined: 08 June 2007
Posts: 13676

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Eljay, neenga sonnathu ellaam 100% correct. Thamizh sollaama irritate panuraan and this Thulasi ponnu Thamizh, Thamizh nnu puraanam paadiyeh irritate panuraa.. I don't know why but I'm starting to dislike this Thamizh - Thulasi pair day by day and it may be due to Charu's character. She's very likable like Deepa and Kalyani.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19eljay

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: mellisai   Replies: 45   Views: 10833

mellisai 45 10833 21 December 2011 at 9:23pm by kirunain
Thendral Caption Contest - RESULTS

Author: mellisai   Replies: 9   Views: 940

mellisai 9 940 09 August 2010 at 10:38pm by gudgal
who will maried tamilarasu in thendral serial

Author: Diviya27   Replies: 1   Views: 4668

Diviya27 1 4668 07 August 2010 at 2:29pm by Aahaana
Thendral Caption Contest - Voting Round CLOSED

2

Author: mellisai   Replies: 15   Views: 1462

mellisai 15 1462 07 August 2010 at 5:26am by Aahaana
Thendral updates 8-13th Feb updates 6 Discussions

Author: honeydaisy   Replies: 8   Views: 2299

honeydaisy 8 2299 18 February 2010 at 10:07am by mellisai

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index