Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 9)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Suba, ennada TA ithu? You have just missed a very good opportunity. I'm gettting impatient and irritated with TA's character.

Hold your horses Vani....the story will have a happy ending far too soon...then there won't be a thread for our discussion..LOL 

They have started their dragging like all the other serials...building up tension and going in circles...Confused As I mentioned earlier they are making TA totally helpless and dumb by the day...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaVani19

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Suba, ennada TA ithu? You have just missed a very good opportunity. I'm gettting impatient and irritated with TA's character.

Hold your horses Vani....the story will have a happy ending far too soon...then there won't be a thread for our discussion..LOL 

They have started their dragging like all the other serials...building up tension and going in circles...Confused As I mentioned earlier they are making TA totally helpless and dumb by the day...Angry

Frustrated episode (8/7/10) for me....Still can't come out from the shock...Will Thamil able to meet Thulasi n Deepa?Or they might leave b4 he arrives...
Oh,thale sunthethe....Confused

Theivaeljay

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! Wink

Yes I agree Thami.....wat other better place can it be if not the beauty parlour for both these girls to meet and for Charu to tell Thuls..."Like I have seen you somewhere before" Big smile

Beauty parlours are places often exclusively monopolized by the rich and famous perhaps thats why they picked this place...and our Thuls made her maiden visit just to bump into Charu...!!Clap

Will Charu like Thuls instantly and befriend her? Perhaps she might even invite her to her house and show Thuls her engagement photos....ente'guruvayoorappa!!..Silly.if that happens the cat will be out of the bag. Thuls might march straight to our lover boy Tamizh for an explanation..!!Shocked

Tamizh...nee matta pore..!!ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryTheivashubbaVani19eljay

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

[QUOTE=~*Thamizhan*~]I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! Wink

Yes I agree Thami.....wat other better place can it be if not the beauty parlour for both these girls to meet and for Charu to tell Thuls..."Like I have seen you somewhere before" Big smile

Beauty parlours are places often exclusively monopolized by the rich and famous perhaps thats why they picked this place...and our Thuls made her maiden visit just to bump into Charu...!!Clap

Will Charu like Thuls instantly and befriend her? Perhaps she might even invite her to her house and show Thuls her engagement photos....ente'guruvayoorappa!!..Silly.if that happens the cat will be out of the bag. Thuls might march straight to our lover boy Tamizh for an explanation..!!Shocked

Tamizh...nee matta pore..!!ClapClap

Thulsi after this will be busy with her college... So,i don't think so she'll meet charu again...Hope won't... 
But sure 'palla nal thiruden ore nal agepadevan' so Thamil get ready....Ellam nalletheke nadekethum...Angry

vicneshwaryTheivashubbaVani19eljay

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
The serial is going so bad, the director made us to start disliking the hero and to think if the heroine is a selfish one or not. This is definetly a weakpoint for this good serial. He has to clear the triangle problem very soon, otherwise it means the loss of a large number of viewers, already the TRP went down and it could lead to the change of the airing time of Thendral,then this serial would definetly come the worst serial.Kumaran should not drag this part for such a long time. He has other problems in stock like Sundari, Vel, Anand, bank problem, Mohans kanja problem.....so many things to run the serial for years, why does he show Charu, Thulasi and  Thamizh only? I have a doubt , is Charu becoming the heroine of the serial now?

AnnaJayElystiashubbaShemmoVani19

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

The serial is going so bad, the director made us to start disliking the hero and to think if the heroine is a selfish one or not. This is definetly a weakpoint for this good serial. He has to clear the triangle problem very soon, otherwise it means the loss of a large number of viewers, already the TRP went down and it could lead to the change of the airing time of Thendral,then this serial would definetly come the worst serial.Kumaran should not drag this part for such a long time. He has other problems in stock like Sundari, Vel, Anand, bank problem, Mohans kanja problem.....so many things to run the serial for years, why does he show Charu, Thulasi and  Thamizh only? I have a doubt , is Charu becoming the heroine of the serial now?
Who will dare to watch it...... It would be too much then....cant imagine....
You are right about TRP ratings.......the serial is losing its value again.....
pls put and end to this triangular love sequence. Thaanga mudiyala

AlishaGalVani19

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Actually, I find myself liking Charu more and more these days, and TA is falling lower and lower in my esteem.  I am losing all sympathy for him at this rate.  Thulasi is acting silly too, couldn't she have stood by her principles and refused to go to a beauty parlor and spend all her father's hard earned money?  This is the same person who dragged her father to the bank and confronted TA just to prove that she had nothing to do with him.  Those principles seem to have disappeared now.  At least, Charu did the decent thing, told the girl at the beauty parlor not to show partiality, and asked Deepa and Thuls to go the parlor and complimented Thuls for having such a good friend.  If TA didn't come to the beauty parlor, where is the need for Thuls to chase him down, calling him on his cell phone?  I had better hopes for Thuls.  Indha ratela pOna, padippu ellam waste thaan.

mellisaiVani19

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Eljay, neenga sonnathu ellaam 100% correct. Thamizh sollaama irritate panuraan and this Thulasi ponnu Thamizh, Thamizh nnu puraanam paadiyeh irritate panuraa.. I don't know why but I'm starting to dislike this Thamizh - Thulasi pair day by day and it may be due to Charu's character. She's very likable like Deepa and Kalyani.Big smile

Vani19eljay

Go to top