Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the all of the beautiful updates friends πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry for not being active for the past 2-3 weeks, been busy on the personal front but now I am back in full actions😎

Just went through the updates in one go...I def doesnt like Tamil for get going with 2 girls, he should be honest with both of them as they doesnt deserve to be given false dreams and hopes...I guess when the truth comes out, he will be the bad guy on both girls eyesπŸ˜• 

Btw, what Lavanya did yesterday was not wrong, she doesnt know Thul and Tamil matter,she only thinks her brother helped Thul so he was basically busy with Charu and he has commited to her. But I doesnt like Nitesh since Arasi days but so fare he is nice on this show...if Tamil gives Charu dhoka, I am sure Lavanya has to pay for it, whats why director got her engaged to him
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sun TV's Brightest Stars
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 23 01/07/2010 Thu 9:07 PM THENDRAL 1.99
2 24 29/06/2010 Tue 8:00 PM THIRUMATHI SELVAM 1.96
3 25 29/06/2010 Tue 8:28 PM THANGAM 1.95
4 29 01/07/2010 Thu 9:34 PM CHELLAME 1.64

Hema_M thumbnail
Hey guys Thendral is back to the top in the TVR ratings.Soooo Happyyyyyyyyy.πŸ˜ƒ
Hema_M thumbnail
Why Tamizh should not go to the BP?He told them that he will be there in five minutes and so he know that they'll be waiting for them.Then how could he just go off without seeing them.That's why he went there.There is nothing wrong in those things.And he was very excited about meeting Thulasi.Romba aasaiyaa vandutu Charuva paathu tension aayitaan paavam.After his disappointment when he gets the chance again  he would be very happy.That's natural.We can't blame him for that.Aasaiyaa onna edir paarthu porapa adu nadakaama poi thirumba namma edir paathadu nadandaa yaarukaa irundaalum sandoshamaa daan irukum.

But still I can't forgive him for not telling Charu anything.He could've called her and asked her come to a place and could've told her.But he is still dumb.I don't know why the director is doing like this?😑

And I feel that the BP sequence is totally an unnecesaary one.I don't think anything important happened there except Thulasi and Charu meeting.If it was only for that the Director must not involved Tamizh there.It's totally waste.
Hema_M thumbnail
This Charu sequence had made people mad about this serial.In techsatish.net there were 326 comments which is a record break for this T&C restaurant episode.Previously it was 171 for that college admission episode which was beaten by Thulasi's proposal episode with 205 comments again it was beaten by Parihaaram sequence with 285comments(this was the latest record).For some serials there'll not more than five but it's only for Thendral people discuss so much.So happy about it but the way now the serial go is frightening me coz values of the characters are decreasing day by day.Thendral must revive from this.

What I am trying to say is just to explain how people are getting aroused when something happens negative.So Director sir,yedhaa irundaalum konjam paathu paanunga.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
I am sorry I was the one who used names.I was a bit emotional so wrote without thinking.I am sorry again.I've edited my post and will try to control showing my emotions in public forums and will try to avoid being harsh.
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema_M

Why Tamizh should not go to the BP?He told them that he will be there in five minutes and so he know that they'll be waiting for them.Then how could he just go off without seeing them.That's why he went there.There is nothing wrong in those things.And he was very excited about meeting Thulasi.Romba aasaiyaa vandutu Charuva paathu tension aayitaan paavam.After his disappointment when he gets the chance again he would be very happy.That's natural.We can't blame him for that.Aasaiyaa onna edir paarthu porapa adu nadakaama poi thirumba namma edir paathadu nadandaa yaarukaa irundaalum sandoshamaa daan irukum.Your reason for him returning is valid. However it was wrong of him to ask Thulasi and Deepa to come to a nearby restaurant. Don't you think he's having a good time at the cost of Charu's increasing love? His aasai was completed at the cost of Charu's aasai of going to the cinema and the reason for my dislike.

But still I can't forgive him for not telling Charu anything.He could've called her and asked her come to a place and could've told her.But he is still dumb.I don't know why the director is doing like this?😑 I completely agree with your comments.

And I feel that the BP sequence is totally an unnecesaary one.I don't think anything important happened there except Thulasi and Charu meeting.If it was only for that the Director must not involved Tamizh there.It's totally waste. I think it's to show Thamizh's state of mind in two similar situations - restaurant scene with Charu and Thulasi.

mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

Now no matter he opens up or not....story has moved a step ahead....lavanya has come to know the matter, may be good/worst for TA....lets see....what is she upto

I don't mind Lavanya suggesting to her brother the best way forward in solving this mess but I don't want her to get involved. I want Thamizh to inform Charu and/ or Thulasi about the situation.πŸ˜ƒ

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Subba. I liked Charu's expression when she held Thamizh's hand to make him not turn around!😳 I like Srividya in this serial and this lovable character seems to suit her more.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva. It was a good episode showing Thamizh's character when he's around Thulasi and Charu.πŸ˜ƒ Deepa nee thaan romba paavom ivanga rendu perkkum naduvilla maattikittu.