Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 8)

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!
Cant tolerate it anymore........

Right said Hema ....romba twist nu solli solli irritation level thaan kooduthu.........thaanga mudiyala.....

Sri ....
Ur comments are nice........

I really pity that poor girl......this itself she cant tolerate.....what is she going to do if dhe finds the truth???????

If this is her mindset she deftly cannot study.....

Me too sorry for posting comments b4 updates.....

Edited by subbali - 08 July 2010 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalvicneshwaryHema_M

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Suba Akka,
Unga updates with pictures were superClap.Sorry forgot to mention before itself.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! Wink

inthe scene fight la mudiyuma ila another romantic episode a.........Big smileBig smile........
romantic episode na namma FFedukalam....what Aishu??????Big smile

PERASAI PERUNASHTAM.................OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
sorry da aishu!!!!!!!

Edited by subbali - 08 July 2010 at 11:19am

vicneshwaryeljayShemmo

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Oh god cant tolerate it anymore.. Stomach burning nd blood boiling..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarygudgalTheivashubbaVani19

krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with some of the members that TA is probably not going to meet Charu. I liked yesterday's episode. the BP scene i agree with the fact that it says that you need to get dolled up for your first day but i think that the scene was only placed to Charu and Thuls can meet and create a whole tension for the viewers. So they would wonder whether or not TA would meet Charu or Thuls at the BP.
gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hello Mr.Kumaran(Director of Thendral),
AngryNalaa irunda seriala aniyaayamaa kedukreenga.Stop this.

Totally agree, where is this going?AngryAngry TA thinking I will tell kalyani and lies , then he thinks he will tell charu and does not tell anything. whats this? now till end of next month they will drag this?Ouch

TheivashubbaVani19

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks for the super fast update, subbali!  I can't believe TA let go of another opportunity to tell the truth.  How is he going to handle it when the truth comes out?  And he still believes this Anand, who is trying to make things difficult for him!  When will he learn that he cannot trust all his friends totally? 

The good will never learn coz the fast learners are the bad. Anand is waiting for the right opportunity to put TA into a hot soup. He might be the one to tell Thuls abt TA's engagement to Charu hoping thats the only way Thuls will favour him. He is a wolf in a sheep's clothing.....Angryand TA is so dumb.!!.Angry

Only the good Lord can help TA now....let's hope that Charu falls under the sister category for TA...thus making it impossible for him to marry her but Thulasi instead...!!..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivamellisaishubbaVani19eljay

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I did have one thought about today's episode - do all girls in college go to the beauty parlor?  I thought studies were important, it looks like they feel like the way they look is more important.  Pardon me for my thoughts, I belong to an earlier generation and my mother would have been horrified if I had gone to a beauty parlor while I was in college.  I did not go to a beauty parlor until I was working and had my own money.  I think attitudes have changed these days.  My friends take their teenage daughters with them to the beauty parlor and I wonder at these new trends - how healthy are they?  What kind of message are we giving our children?  I see these children coming out with their eyebrows neatly shaped and I wonder if these children even care about the cost to their parents.  I think twenty times before I go to the parlor, and I shop around for the best prices.  I guess I don't belong in this age, I am an anachronism from an earlier age.

Yes I do agree...that times have changed. I don't see the necessity of going to a beauty parlour too but it looks like its the latest trend. Its ok when she purchased clothings to be worn in the college coz she doesn't have any clothings except her pavadai/dhavani.Big smile

Do the boys too groom themselves like this before going to college or varsity??LOLLOL 

Just simply making parents waste their hard earned money for unnecessary things - it could have been spent wisely if they were to have additional classes for coaching or tutoring. I think this trend must have been started by the rich and the less fortunate strives to keep up with the Joneses!!.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Go to top