Thendral

Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

i dont think he will open up to anyone, even to kalyani, probably he would lie it was for his sister. Today's episode Anand is anyway going to come and meet TA, suppose if MM also comes and meets TA regarding whatever Thilaga has said, how would Anand react, deftly he would open up the engagement matter to MM by meeting him separately.
Oh No! Can't imagine. Whatever if things are out at this stage solution would be there from lavanya's hand atleast, for her brother.

you are right bjda, kolangal parthu parthu we get too much of doubts on characters....though i used to watch very very occassionally............it has taught us a good lesson...........LOL

what u said is correct. TA told Kalyani that parigaram is for his sister..... Ouch

After tuesday episode i have the feeling that TA will married to Thulasi in what situation also.
Even the TA mother used to said "Entha Kalyanam Nalakalana naan Uirodu Erukka matten !!!!!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I did have one thought about today's episode - do all girls in college go to the beauty parlor?  I thought studies were important, it looks like they feel like the way they look is more important.  Pardon me for my thoughts, I belong to an earlier generation and my mother would have been horrified if I had gone to a beauty parlor while I was in college.  I did not go to a beauty parlor until I was working and had my own money.  I think attitudes have changed these days.  My friends take their teenage daughters with them to the beauty parlor and I wonder at these new trends - how healthy are they?  What kind of message are we giving our children?  I see these children coming out with their eyebrows neatly shaped and I wonder if these children even care about the cost to their parents.  I think twenty times before I go to the parlor, and I shop around for the best prices.  I guess I don't belong in this age, I am an anachronism from an earlier age.
I dont think you are wrong. I teach in a University and I dont think many of my students go to beauty parlour or deck up before coming to class. Some do.
When you are young why spoil it by artiicial make up.

There is no need for a girl like Thulasi to be shown as falling into the trap. Afterall her father is still struggling to make ends meet and  TA has to be given the money he paid back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryZEESXYshubbaVani19

sasy0211

sasy0211

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vicneshwary

Originally posted by subbali

i dont think he will open up to anyone, even to kalyani, probably he would lie it was for his sister. Today's episode Anand is anyway going to come and meet TA, suppose if MM also comes and meets TA regarding whatever Thilaga has said, how would Anand react, deftly he would open up the engagement matter to MM by meeting him separately.
Oh No! Can't imagine. Whatever if things are out at this stage solution would be there from lavanya's hand atleast, for her brother.

you are right bjda, kolangal parthu parthu we get too much of doubts on characters....though i used to watch very very occassionally............it has taught us a good lesson...........LOL

what u said is correct. TA told Kalyani that parigaram is for his sister..... Ouch

After tuesday episode i have the feeling that TA will married to Thulasi in what situation also.
Even the TA mother used to said "Entha Kalyanam Nalakalana naan Uirodu Erukka matten !!!!!"

I dont lime TA lie to kalyani.He must tell the truth to avoid from Thulais hate him.If Thulasi know TA is not honest.may be she will away from him.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryshubba

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suba, ennada TA ithu? You have just missed a very good opportunity. I'm gettting impatient and irritated with TA's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaCaryn

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Suba for the wonderful updates and Thanks for the pics Atina, you both did a wonderful jobClap.

Thamizh again missed a good chance to tell the truth, but he is afraid that he could loose Thulasi if she comes to know about his engagement.It was so sad when he cried Unhappy. This Anandh was happy to see TA crying, what a cheap character he is, aduthavanga thukkathula santhosha padurathuAngry.
What is he trying to win by doing all this, does he think to get Thulasi?I think Thamizh knows very well that Thulasi, Deepa and now Kalyani trust him so much. Would this give him enough boldness to reveal the truth?

Me too dont want Charus help in this bank problem like you Suba said.If she does help, then T&T union is impossible.If he accepts the money given by Chrau, it would totally spoil his smartness, lot of viewers already started disliking him for not telling the truth. I hope Kumaran has some clever solution for this problem like with Vel&Thulasis marriage.

Hmmm...beauty parlour is really too much...she is going to college and not to a beauty contest. Moreover she does not need it, she is looking pretty without any  make-up, but if she looks prettier it is good for TAWink.

Edited by Theiva - 07 July 2010 at 2:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiashubbaShemmoCarynVani19atina

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Eljay, theiva
Going to beauty parlour in not needed for thulasi.........i agree with you. Plus as u said good for TA...he he heWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
But at the same time bad for thulasi..........vel, anand if they see her, plus hopefully no new character comes inside college for her beauty.......it would be too much.....intha vagai la partha bad for TA thaane.........ha haLOLLOLLOL......ethana per kitenthu thaan avan (i mean TA) thulasiya kapathuvan........ WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by subbali - 07 July 2010 at 8:52am

kuttyponnuShemmoVani19eljay

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! Wink

shubbaVani19eljayatina

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I did have one thought about today's episode - do all girls in college go to the beauty parlor?  I thought studies were important, it looks like they feel like the way they look is more important.  Pardon me for my thoughts, I belong to an earlier generation and my mother would have been horrified if I had gone to a beauty parlor while I was in college.  I did not go to a beauty parlor until I was working and had my own money.  I think attitudes have changed these days.  My friends take their teenage daughters with them to the beauty parlor and I wonder at these new trends - how healthy are they?  What kind of message are we giving our children?  I see these children coming out with their eyebrows neatly shaped and I wonder if these children even care about the cost to their parents.  I think twenty times before I go to the parlor, and I shop around for the best prices.  I guess I don't belong in this age, I am an anachronism from an earlier age.

- ditto - LJ.  My mum will give me a look that will kill me. LOL 

I was wondering if Thuls is going to college or attending a wedding?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top