Thendral

Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update, subbali!  I can't believe TA let go of another opportunity to tell the truth.  How is he going to handle it when the truth comes out?  And he still believes this Anand, who is trying to make things difficult for him!  When will he learn that he cannot trust all his friends totally? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaVani19atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i am actually getting fed up with the way TA character is progessing......he was shown to be very bold, energetic, smart and what not? And now it really annoying to see him like this. Does not know who to trust. Does not speak up for his wishes. Does not even know what to decide and when. Omg.

he was telling thulasi shd know the matter and suddenly decided not to tell the truth. I have a doubt.
was he thinking to tell thulasi to get rid of all the problems meaning thulasi wd understand him and leave him    OR

He wanted to be truthful, faithful whatever it is to her by telling the truth.

Then why he hid the truth by thinking of thulasi......the characterisation is losing its value i wd say day by day.

Next annoying thing is this anand, Ta and joseph still believes him after the mess he created at the bank. Omg again TA is dump.

Bank prob again, if charu is going to come to rescue him.....he is gone....he has to betray thulasi....no other go man.

i would say he has easily entered and got stuck up inside a chakra viyugam - unbreakable barrier , with all around - vel, charu and her family, his mom - main accused,anand, lavanya, may be thilaga, bank issue and what not......

He has to break these barriers and come to thulasi, poor thing waiting for him with full trust.

Hope his friend finds that murugesan who cheated TA..........sigh.....too much for an episode i think......

Edited by subbali - 06 July 2010 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gVani19eljayatina

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
one more thing
I think mohan wd end up with some accident and mm wd not accompany thulasi to college.
so prob TA would accompany her and this time as she had already put up a request. Will he take her in his bike?
Aishu get ready for the next sequence of romance probably. This is my assumption......lets see.....

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow atina,
Thank u......
Pictures also added. Its like really watching the serial live.......thanks again for pics.
Suba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Subba. So the college scene is this week and a new look for Thulasi .. can't wait!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@ bjda sorry for your loss.

Monday's episode was OMG. I can't stand Anand. He was so annoying. But i think that his so called evil plan will eventually lead to TA and Thuls getting together. As many of you guys remember, had Anand not told TA that he loved Thuls and that they should get married, Thuls would never have had a chance to see what a great guy TA was. So hopefully Anand's evilness will aid Thuls and TA to get together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarymellisaishubbabrinny_gVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Great updates for today's episode. Very real with the pictures. I feel like i have already watched the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaatina

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I did have one thought about today's episode - do all girls in college go to the beauty parlor?  I thought studies were important, it looks like they feel like the way they look is more important.  Pardon me for my thoughts, I belong to an earlier generation and my mother would have been horrified if I had gone to a beauty parlor while I was in college.  I did not go to a beauty parlor until I was working and had my own money.  I think attitudes have changed these days.  My friends take their teenage daughters with them to the beauty parlor and I wonder at these new trends - how healthy are they?  What kind of message are we giving our children?  I see these children coming out with their eyebrows neatly shaped and I wonder if these children even care about the cost to their parents.  I think twenty times before I go to the parlor, and I shop around for the best prices.  I guess I don't belong in this age, I am an anachronism from an earlier age.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sasy0211kuttyponnushubbaCarynVani19atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top