Thendral

Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Subbali....fantastic update with awesome pics giving a better understanding of the whole senario...!! ...it made my day a lot more brighter.!!.Thumbs Up 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87shubbaatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@bjda very sorry to hear the news abt a death in ur family.... hope everything is fine now.

thanks for the wonderfull update and clear pics subba and anitaSmile
i too think TA wont tell to kalyani.
TA and T's marriage is going to be an unfortunate marriage like when they are talking in any beach or someother place and the police will enquire them and they will tell they are lovers and by that the police will tell them to tie the knot Winkand they both do it.... so on.... my imagination is going beyond the limitsLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Rishi87 - 06 July 2010 at 12:03am

shubbaVani19atina

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

so on.... my imagination is going beyond the limitsLOLLOLLOL

me too..............too much imagination and cant wait for today's episode.....TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

vicneshwaryRishi87atina

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

me too..............too much imagination and cant wait for today's episode.....TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
today also he wont tell anything and he will feel guilty for being a lierAngry this anand is going to give more probs for him and it is equal to keep a onnai in TA's pocket than to keep anand with him

Edited by Rishi87 - 06 July 2010 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Bjda so sorry about your lost.

Thanks Suba for the update & atina ma for the pictures.

I agree TA will come up with a good lie. Anand un velaiye arambichithiya? Thilaga changing is too fast, I still have doubts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87atina

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the fast update Suba,you have done a wonderful jobClap.
Thank you so much for the pictures Atina, how you made every Thendral fan happy. Great work and keep goingClap.

@bjda:
I am really sorry for you and hope everything is fine at your home.
Thank you so much for  helping me out with Thursdays update.Wink

Yesterdays episode was nice.I liked the part where TA said  that Thulasi is his soul. TA is becoming more handsome day by dayEmbarrassed (good for Thulasi)LOLLOL.
Anandh is the real cheater,and he calls TA cheater, how funny. I think Anandhs evil plan will end up in T&Ts union.

Like you said Rishi, our imagination will be going beyond limits till T&T marriage happens. Until then we all will be keep imagining their union in our own way.Hope the director shows a better and romantic joining of them.

Me too cant wait for todays episode.

Edited by Theiva - 06 July 2010 at 2:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRishi87shubbaatina

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Suba Akka for the fast upload...Hmm...KOncham Disappointed...Anand..ur a shit person...goo and get a life man...hahaha...sorry but i cant stand him...

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Anand is extremelyyyyy annoying.. arggggg.. and paaavam TA.. cant imagine him cryingg... ouchh.. u dun worry TA thulasi unakku thaan :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top