Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
His aasai was completed at the cost of Charu's aasai of going to the cinema and the reason for my dislike.-yeah u r right but he can't just say byebye and go off leaving them in the road.As I said he was very eager to meet her so after seeing her he can't go off just like that for a girl he doesn't like.That may be the reason.But anyways I want him to open his mouth straight to Charu  that's very important than all these.Isn't it?

I completely agree with your comments.
-Thanks

I think it's to show Thamizh's state of mind in two similar situations - restaurant scene with Charu and Thulasi.-yeah may be.But still I think it's not that much necessary as Tamizh telling everything to Charu.We already know about his feelings towards both the girls very well.So I feel that it's just to drag.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Hema, it just goes to show that you are totally involved in this show!  I think it also goes to show that the actors and actresses concerned, esp Deepak and Srividya, have done an excellent job here.  I guess some credit also goes to the director, but I hesitate to do so, for fear that he may drag this business forever!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually so far as viewers we were never shown an oppurnity TA was really trying to tell Charu his feeling for Thulasi. Though he had one chance earlier in the park, at that time he was not very sure if Thulasi had a liking, she has not opened up then that she likes him.

With Kalyani he cud have opened up the matter at the bank which he wantedly missed.

Now the turn was with Charu, he was in a confused state if he has to tell her or not , bcos by then lavanya's proposal was also roped in. So back to square one.

So he needed a chance to inform Charu, which accidentaly has to happen and thats the reason th BP Scene shd have come. But still when he tried using the chance, again it was not his day.

Things really went against him. 😭

Atleast now he shd not wait for chance he shd confess by making a chance himself.😑

Going back to see Thulasi is just bcos of his commitment that he wd be back in 5 min. He was disappointed and that was shown on the man who hit the bike. And then when he thought he disapoointed Thulasi, she came and again he was getting what he lost and thats the reason he must have been all happy the whole time . And may be one more reason. it depends whether we like the person sitting opposite us, and it was thulasi, whom he loves dear. So when she was all happy with TA around, its obvious he would also be having the same feeling, forgetting the whole thing around.😳

But going to the restaurant very soon was quiet cinematic. I think in this matter Charu found right, he must have been really hungry, Charu and co pathutu tension la sapida mudiyala......Now that the company is totally different samma happy aagi sapida kootitu poitar pola........πŸ˜‰
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

I guess some credit also goes to the director, but I hesitate to do so, for fear that he may drag this business forever!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I deftly agree that in the past two episodes, acting of the main characters

TA (At the restaurant with charu/Thulasi - he very clearly showed the state of mind when he really dislikes/likes something),

Thulasi(Fridays episode at the reataurant her reaction were good) and
Charu(the BP scene the conversation with thulasi/Deepa).

Now that Thendral has topped the TVR this week hope it continues the same way.

Congratulations!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thendral Team!! Please keep up the good work. Please continue the story at the same speed.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

@Hema, it just goes to show that you are totally involved in this show-Yeah may be coz this is the only one show I am watching in Tv.I won't go before TV for anyother things nowadays.But I'll try to avoid getting involved that much  as it drives me mad .
I think it also goes to show that the actors and actresses concerned, esp Deepak and Srividya, have done an excellent job here. -Yeah I definitely agree with u that the actors are really doing a great job thereπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.I got tensed only for dragging and thereby decreasing the values of the characters.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

Actually so far as viewers we were never shown an oppurnity TA was really trying to tell Charu his feeling for Thulasi.-Wow nice point πŸ‘πŸΌ.May be u r right.I agree with u that it may be to show us Tamizh trying to confess everything to Charu.I didn't get this before

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GREAT NEWS!!!! I am so glad that thendral is back on top. It is a great drama.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that Friday's episode was just to show the audience the contrast in TA. How he is with THuls and Charu. I don't find it to be a drag because TA and thuls are now only getting to know eachother. Their relationship is at its beginning phase therefore the director wants to show the growth in their relationship. Though i liked the scene i must say i felt a bit sad thinking about Charu. And finally Anand.... I was kind of glad that the atleast told someone. I know that now Lavanya will ask TA about this. Hopefully the TA will tell the truth soon and TA and Thuls can live happily ever after.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi Deepak fans,

I just posted some of Deepak and his wife's pictures ( part of honeymoon jodigal programe)

have a look

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so i haven't watched this show in soo long
and thought i might catch up

and now they have a love triangle running? πŸ˜• or is it a rectangle?
Charu - Anand- TA- Thulasi

but looking at the CAPS< i'm loving the cute romance between TA-Thulasi. And I Thulasi looks SOOOO PRETTY with her hair out like that, compared to the braided hair it was before (she still looked good like that but her hair out really suitsπŸ˜†)

Some things will never change and that's Thulasi's step mom 😑 .. whatever her name is but who cares πŸ˜†

i might watch just for T and T's  cute romance 😳
and now how is their marriage gonna happen? πŸ˜ƒ one thing for sure, if it does happen, it'll happen without the consent of both families. TA's mom would hate Thulasi. Lavanya (that was TA's sister right?) will be happy. But I'm thinking Thulasi's dad might lose trust in herπŸ˜”