Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with some of the members that TA is probably not going to meet Charu. I liked yesterday's episode. the BP scene i agree with the fact that it says that you need to get dolled up for your first day but i think that the scene was only placed to Charu and Thuls can meet and create a whole tension for the viewers. So they would wonder whether or not TA would meet Charu or Thuls at the BP.
gudgal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Hello Mr.Kumaran(Director of Thendral),
😑Nalaa irunda seriala aniyaayamaa kedukreenga.Stop this.

Totally agree, where is this going?😑😑 TA thinking I will tell kalyani and lies , then he thinks he will tell charu and does not tell anything. whats this? now till end of next month they will drag this?
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks for the super fast update, subbali!  I can't believe TA let go of another opportunity to tell the truth.  How is he going to handle it when the truth comes out?  And he still believes this Anand, who is trying to make things difficult for him!  When will he learn that he cannot trust all his friends totally? 

The good will never learn coz the fast learners are the bad. Anand is waiting for the right opportunity to put TA into a hot soup. He might be the one to tell Thuls abt TA's engagement to Charu hoping thats the only way Thuls will favour him. He is a wolf in a sheep's clothing.....😑and TA is so dumb.!!.😑

Only the good Lord can help TA now....let's hope that Charu falls under the sister category for TA...thus making it impossible for him to marry her but Thulasi instead...!!..πŸ˜ƒ
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

I did have one thought about today's episode - do all girls in college go to the beauty parlor?  I thought studies were important, it looks like they feel like the way they look is more important.  Pardon me for my thoughts, I belong to an earlier generation and my mother would have been horrified if I had gone to a beauty parlor while I was in college.  I did not go to a beauty parlor until I was working and had my own money.  I think attitudes have changed these days.  My friends take their teenage daughters with them to the beauty parlor and I wonder at these new trends - how healthy are they?  What kind of message are we giving our children?  I see these children coming out with their eyebrows neatly shaped and I wonder if these children even care about the cost to their parents.  I think twenty times before I go to the parlor, and I shop around for the best prices.  I guess I don't belong in this age, I am an anachronism from an earlier age.

Yes I do agree...that times have changed. I don't see the necessity of going to a beauty parlour too but it looks like its the latest trend. Its ok when she purchased clothings to be worn in the college coz she doesn't have any clothings except her pavadai/dhavani.πŸ˜ƒ

Do the boys too groom themselves like this before going to college or varsity??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Just simply making parents waste their hard earned money for unnecessary things - it could have been spent wisely if they were to have additional classes for coaching or tutoring. I think this trend must have been started by the rich and the less fortunate strives to keep up with the Joneses!!.😲

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Suba, ennada TA ithu? You have just missed a very good opportunity. I'm gettting impatient and irritated with TA's character.

Hold your horses Vani....the story will have a happy ending far too soon...then there won't be a thread for our discussion..πŸ˜† 

They have started their dragging like all the other serials...building up tension and going in circles...πŸ˜• As I mentioned earlier they are making TA totally helpless and dumb by the day...😑
AlishaGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Hold your horses Vani....the story will have a happy ending far too soon...then there won't be a thread for our discussion..πŸ˜† 

They have started their dragging like all the other serials...building up tension and going in circles...πŸ˜• As I mentioned earlier they are making TA totally helpless and dumb by the day...😑

Frustrated episode (8/7/10) for me....Still can't come out from the shock...Will Thamil able to meet Thulasi n Deepa?Or they might leave b4 he arrives...
Oh,thale sunthethe....Confused
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! πŸ˜‰

Yes I agree Thami.....wat other better place can it be if not the beauty parlour for both these girls to meet and for Charu to tell Thuls..."Like I have seen you somewhere before" πŸ˜ƒ

Beauty parlours are places often exclusively monopolized by the rich and famous perhaps thats why they picked this place...and our Thuls made her maiden visit just to bump into Charu...!!πŸ‘

Will Charu like Thuls instantly and befriend her? Perhaps she might even invite her to her house and show Thuls her engagement photos....ente'guruvayoorappa!!..πŸ€ͺ.if that happens the cat will be out of the bag. Thuls might march straight to our lover boy Tamizh for an explanation..!!😲

Tamizh...nee matta pore..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
AlishaGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Yes I agree Thami.....wat other better place can it be if not the beauty parlour for both these girls to meet and for Charu to tell Thuls..."Like I have seen you somewhere before" πŸ˜ƒ

Beauty parlours are places often exclusively monopolized by the rich and famous perhaps thats why they picked this place...and our Thuls made her maiden visit just to bump into Charu...!!πŸ‘

Will Charu like Thuls instantly and befriend her? Perhaps she might even invite her to her house and show Thuls her engagement photos....ente'guruvayoorappa!!..πŸ€ͺ.if that happens the cat will be out of the bag. Thuls might march straight to our lover boy Tamizh for an explanation..!!😲

Tamizh...nee matta pore..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thulsi after this will be busy with her college... So,i don't think so she'll meet charu again...Hope won't... 
But sure 'palla nal thiruden ore nal agepadevan' so Thamil get ready....Ellam nalletheke nadekethum...😑

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The serial is going so bad, the director made us to start disliking the hero and to think if the heroine is a selfish one or not. This is definetly a weakpoint for this good serial. He has to clear the triangle problem very soon, otherwise it means the loss of a large number of viewers, already the TRP went down and it could lead to the change of the airing time of Thendral,then this serial would definetly come the worst serial.Kumaran should not drag this part for such a long time. He has other problems in stock like Sundari, Vel, Anand, bank problem, Mohans kanja problem.....so many things to run the serial for years, why does he show Charu, Thulasi and  Thamizh only? I have a doubt , is Charu becoming the heroine of the serial now?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

The serial is going so bad, the director made us to start disliking the hero and to think if the heroine is a selfish one or not. This is definetly a weakpoint for this good serial. He has to clear the triangle problem very soon, otherwise it means the loss of a large number of viewers, already the TRP went down and it could lead to the change of the airing time of Thendral,then this serial would definetly come the worst serial.Kumaran should not drag this part for such a long time. He has other problems in stock like Sundari, Vel, Anand, bank problem, Mohans kanja problem.....so many things to run the serial for years, why does he show Charu, Thulasi and  Thamizh only? I have a doubt , is Charu becoming the heroine of the serial now?

Who will dare to watch it...... It would be too much then....cant imagine....
You are right about TRP ratings.......the serial is losing its value again.....
pls put and end to this triangular love sequence. Thaanga mudiyala