Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! πŸ˜‰
Sri...you guessed it correctly......

T did meet C.........you are 100% correct buddy.......
Subbali...you did a good job of placing the pictures which I sent in the right spots....

Thanks again.
Originally posted by atina

Sri...you guessed it correctly......
T did meet C.........you are 100% correct buddy.......

I got the next prediction completely wrong!πŸ˜‰

Twist kodukrenu nenachu yengala romba verupethuraanga.Ennadaan nenachutrukaanganu therila.
Dayavu seinju twist kodukren turn kodukrenu thirumba thirumba erichal paduthaandeenga please.
Ippa Tamizh avan vaaya thoraka poraanaa illiyaa?Innum yethana kaalathuku situation adu idunu naanga ok sollikanum?πŸ˜•
This is really very irritating.Suthamaa nalaa illa.😑😑😑
😑Nalaa irunda seriala aniyaayamaa kedukraanga.Stop this.
Idu after all oru serialnu marandadu yen thappu.Enaku therinju SunTVla ozhungaa irunda serial idu onnu daan adu ipdi aagarada paaka kovamaa varudu.
Sorry everyone,I am sorry I know you didn't get the updates yet but I'll get no time to come here then.That's y told everything what I felt now itself.And again sorry if u think why I didn't tell what happened in today's episode.I didn't coz I am in a state to tell story.Ore erichal.Sorry sorry .Smiley podanumnaa yelaa linekum angry smiley podanum pola iruku.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
It's irritating to see Thamizh keep quiet but I liked the episode otherwise. There is a nice balance of scenes for both Thamizh - Thulasi & Thamizh - Charu fans.
Yes Mr.Thamizhan,
U r right.You are really great that u r able to find some positive things even in this irritating episode.😊But how long he is going to keep his mouth shut by blaming the situations.It's very bad.It looks like the director trying to drag the serial.
But Director sir,
please yedula venunaalum drag pannunga aanaa Charu kita solraduku mattum late panaadeenga.Charu romba paavam😭.Aiyo inda sceneku apram ava innum excite aaga poraa,innum namba poraa.Tamizhoda charactera romba kedukreenga sir.Suthamaa nalaa illa.😑Please please do something.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
OMG!!!!
Cant tolerate it anymore........

Right said Hema ....romba twist nu solli solli irritation level thaan kooduthu.........thaanga mudiyala.....

Sri ....
Ur comments are nice........

I really pity that poor girl......this itself she cant tolerate.....what is she going to do if dhe finds the truth???????

If this is her mindset she deftly cannot study.....

Me too sorry for posting comments b4 updates.....

Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Suba Akka,
Unga updates with pictures were superπŸ‘.Sorry forgot to mention before itself.😊

Originally posted by subbali

inthe scene fight la mudiyuma ila another romantic episode a.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........
romantic episode na namma FFedukalam....what Aishu??????πŸ˜ƒ

PERASAI PERUNASHTAM.................
sorry da aishu!!!!!!!
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Oh god cant tolerate it anymore.. Stomach burning nd blood boiling..