Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by subbali

Reserved for Wednesday

Gudgal day!!!!!!

Okay guys I am updating after a loong time, but story has not moved much from past one week.

So Thools and deepa go to the beauty parlour. Thools wants to go back home, but deepa tells her in that case u cannot go to college. thools is   deepa says what u think all these ppl puttin mack -upπŸ˜†πŸ˜† are going to a fashion show?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they are also students like us, they will come to college so what u wont go to college? what u think? these ppl put mack- up and go for shooting?(deepa amma its make-up not mack-up) they  are all like us. you have come here to just look good, you should start feeling good too. its just like putting oil in your hair. they ask the receptionist for a facial and she asks them to wait for their turn which is next. Enter Charu the great😲😲(ohhh what a twist) and the same receptionist welcomes them says vanga vanga ulla poonga and deepa is 😑😑 thools stops her but she starts shouting . she asks the receptionist whats this? u said its our turn next and now ur taking her? what u think? we are not doing facial for free, even we are paying. u think if she will tip you high we will tip more than that. charu looks all 😲😲( I dont understand one thing, charu has nicely done eyebrows, parlour style mack up,  In fact she looked much better than she usually looks without the facial?then why the heck she needs a facial?director pa plz pay attention to these finer points next time) recep says she had booked before. deepa says dont lie I saw you signalling to her, recp is all πŸ˜• deepa continues shouting at charu and says u will do anything just coz ur rich? she tells thools lets go to some other parlor. charu tells them to wait and tells them to go in first. she tells recep what she did was wrong and take them in first. deepa is still angry but charu convinces her to go in. thools goes in. charu is very impressed that deepa was fighting for her frnd. she tells thools ur very lucky to have a frnd like tthis. charu keeps looking at thools and says I think I have seen u somewhere (hmm in the photo sudha sent?) then its charu's turn to go next. and both TA's gals lie next to each other doing facial. Very interesting πŸ˜‰ Deepa is shocked to see thools so beautiful after the facial. thools is all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› deepa tells her you will be this years miss college. πŸ˜‰ thools asks her to call TA. deeps teases her that now only if he says u will believe? okay u want to show him ur first facial. i will call him. so she goes to call. here charu is done with the facial and I think about to leave, she is also calling someone.

Deepa calls TA and says how are u? TA says loong time since I saw u. she says ohh u mean thools?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† TA is all πŸ˜› deepa asks her to come to the parlor and gives him the address., he says will be there in 5 mins. here charu wonders why his number is coming enagaged. TA drives like a hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to go there( little does he know what in storeπŸ˜‰)

Here mohan has reached his godfather's (GF )house. GF asks him why u went home and fought? I told you to be here. he says I trusted my father would join me in engg college. Gf asks what engg is only thing to study? u cant study anything? his wife comes and offers something. GF says what u think ur anni has studied? she is a crorepati. he asks her how many zeros in crore, she says she doesnt know. he says what u think she has studied? I have studied very less but I have lot of wealth. Anni goes in the kitchen and here many gals are filling something in the koikattai, looks like some drug. Gf says if u trust me I can take u in my proffession. Mohan says I have challenged my father I will earn more than him. Mohan is shown eating the same koikatti(dont know if they wanna make him a addict?πŸ₯±) Gf assures him he will earn more than his father if he joins him. he says soon ur father will say I am mohan's father instead of u saying I am his son. He gives an example that poor ppl wait in line for god's darshanam while rich person goes and gets quick darshanam. he says what is imp whether ur rich or how u earned the money? GF says that a guy tiold him to give ganja somewhere and then he began his career, he started selling ganja and built his empire. he is now looking for a godson and feels mohan is like his son and will mentor him. mohan is all happy and says I will do anything. GF says  I will arrange a seat u can go with ur father. mohan says no not with my father. GF says just go to college and study and help my ganja business😲😲 mohan says okay and leaves, gf wife says wait and fills those ganja koikattais in a dabba and tells give this to my sister in city and gives address. GF says why u troubling him, but mohan is more than happy to take it😑😑 and leaves. GF wife says how nice we sent our ganja shipment through him. GF says this time unknowingly next time we will send it knowingly, then he wont be scared.
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update, gudgal!  Now I am waiting to see who comes out first and talks to TA - Thulasi or Charu?  Either way, naaLaikku the truth will come out, and TA will be in deep trouble.  If he sees Charu, then Thulasi will be shocked when she sees them together, but she will keep quiet and there will be no drama.  On the other hand, if Thulasi comes out first and he sees her and talks to her, Charu will be shocked, but he may just introduce Thulasi to her as a friend.  He is doing a lot of lying these days, and losing my respect.
i remember Charu stay somewhere far from TA house.....
one day she came down all the way from her place to TA bank & take him to the home & tell him all her story.....
but today how come she can come to the same beauty palor that Deepa & Thulasi went.....
she cannot find palor at her place??????

or i oni wrongly understand the places..... pls someone explain πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
thank u gudgal for the updates............
right said story is still in the same line....not moving........everyweek its the same thing...........one week TA meets charu , next weel Thulasi.....ithe thaan nadakuthu.......

There was a flaw in the episode...did u all note????

How did mohan reach Nellore so soon, he started from home after thulasi started to Beau.Parl. He reached Nellore and talking to his GF before she finishes facial........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Harry potter la vara mathiri some Diapparation technique he has learnt.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....???????
Director sir u have missed the continuity here......Engaluku TA/T/C suspense kudukartha nenachu editing/screenplay whatever, mistake panniteenga.......(enna oru aaraichi).........Pls take care of this .........

Thulasi looked damn cute really......and as u said gudgal Charu looked good even before the facial...........she was too good in that outfit.....for the first time i should say she wore a dress that suited her well.....other than in a saree......the color and the outfit was good for her.......πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
namma hero paranthu varar..........pathu pa speed breaker is needed now.............

TA vanthu thulasi azhagula mayanguraro illayo...............aana......

Charu and Thulasi rendu perayum serthu vechu partha ......ha ha ha...........kandipa mayangi odi poiduvar.......

actually as charu remembers her face(photo sent by sudha).....if they are waiting together then if they start with some conversation then if thulasi tells her name charu will deftly remember who she is......then confusion will start about the matter and it will burst out...........
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think the beauty parlour scene is to bring Thulasi and Charu (maybe Lavanya or even Sudha) together - another situation to expose TA's lies! πŸ˜‰

Sriiiiiiiiiiiiii...................,
enna oru dheerga dharisanam...........πŸ˜ƒ.
Charu is there now,,,,,,,,,

but will TA's lies be exposed..........or its just a shock before T and  T meet...........who knows?????? lets wait and watch.......

its high time things are hidden..........they are hidden without any proper reason......consequenses will be more if he still hides them.......Arg!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲

TA's Character is losing the character value.............

Thulasi nu name a ketale ulagathaye maranthudarar............appuram thaane Charu/Lavanya/Bank issue ellam nyabagam vara........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›..........

inthe scene fight la mudiyuma ila another romantic episode a.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........
romantic episode na namma FFedukalam....what Aishu??????πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks for the update, gudgal!  Now I am waiting to see who comes out first and talks to TA - Thulasi or Charu?  Either way, naaLaikku the truth will come out, and TA will be in deep trouble.  If he sees Charu, then Thulasi will be shocked when she sees them together, but she will keep quiet and there will be no drama.  On the other hand, if Thulasi comes out first and he sees her and talks to her, Charu will be shocked, but he may just introduce Thulasi to her as a friend.  He is doing a lot of lying these days, and losing my respect.

I think they are going to twist it another way LJ.  Like his mother calling him back to the house.  TA escapeee............... doesn't this always happen in all serials?πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the update subba and gudgul
i think TA will reach the place and before that charu will leave the BP or he will see charu and tulasi then he will escape before any of them sees him.
Thanks for the update. I think Charu's going to leave before the arrival of Thamizh and will return to get her handbag😎 when Thulasi and Deepa are about to leave. Charu wll question Thamizh about them and he will continue with his lies.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Subali, atina nd gudgal for suppppeerrb update:-) i too thought hw did Mohan reach Nellore verrry soon.. So now he wud return back home before Thulasi..Edited by puvini - 13 years ago