Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi0809

It was because of Dev and his kaminigi that led to such situations where she had to leave her house and her family and come to Delhi.....where she works with Maan.....so Dev naami mishap instigated her to come and start life afresh....causing us to fall in luv with Maaneet deeply with the office track...cause I personally feel that it was the best track in this show uptill now, and indirectly Dev led to it yar....gotta give him credit for it

He may have been the cause for Geet to come to Maan and for us to get all the MAANEET Scenes but what he did is def something which can never get forgiven😡
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no...i think the story this way is better....if geet wud hv no past....then this slow process of falling in love wudnt hapen i guess....it is for geet who is not falling for maan totally is making the chemistry so much more interesting.....but yes...surely this pregnancy track shudnt hv been there...
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

no...i think the story this way is better....if geet wud hv no past....then this slow process of falling in love wudnt hapen i guess....it is for geet who is not falling for maan totally is making the chemistry so much more interesting.....but yes...surely this pregnancy track shudnt hv been there...

I agree