Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
well she looks much more cute wen acting like this!
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I fell in love with ragz acting and started to watch the show, and I am really impressed by her acting coz lot of the female leads of daily soaps dunno really how to act, ragz is doing superb job in SGP, no doubt, guess the writer of the article is jealous of ragz popularity.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess all the contros good or bad come from a hit show only..... I dont know whether the thing abt ragini is true or not , but it surely tells us that SGP is a Big Hit. 😃
munni_sgp thumbnail
i never ever felt dat ragini was over reacting,infact i have the feeling dat her response to any situation in sgp comes out so naturally be it-reacting to dadaji's mistaken death news,badima wali kiss,playing with meethi,her bonding with inder-elesh,rajni-disha,(and the list continues.....)talking to sweetu etc.she's very talented actress with good acting skills.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
She does overact and that is plain to see but most of the time it is called for in the show and scene. I would not want her to change drastically in anyway. That would not give justice to her character at all. Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all may be biased but Shonuk,s answer with three different scenes said it all. I cant think of any one but Ragini doing justice to this character of Suhana, wait for few more episodes and see the changes in Suhana,s personality, what can Ragini do if the character she is playing demands to scream , shout throw tantrum and when it demanded to be quite for good 15 minutes no dialouges just expressions through her eyes and face she gave a memorable scence which many of us would remember for a long long time ( Baadi Maa,s scene at night time) I can go on and on I guess we have given so many evidences of VARIETY she has been giving in every episode.Bravo Ragini you could have not done any better/

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know what to say cause I don't understand this writer's POV....... I luv Suhaana, she is sooo diff......airheaded???? how