For all those who think Monica is great (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sweet_amu

sweet_amu

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayamtrivedi

it happens only in india. I ca'nt help and laugh at ppl supporting her and calling her innocent and true desi girl . It not about giving somebody a second chance it is about who ur giving it too. I feel her eviction was the best thing tht happened in here. As for the post supporting her i m sure they think tht celebrities are above ppl who lost their lives in the blast.

Soooooo agree...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all those who think Monica is great (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
lol ya its happen only in India,log yahape jyada dusro ke matter me dhakal dete hain,dusreke private life jhakna logoki adat hain bahar kisiko bhi kuch pari nahi,wahape sau gunah karo firbhi logoko kuch pari nahi,ppl r frustrated here,cant see anyone happy.ppl r talking same thing again n again come on dude move on.even Maharishi Valmiki was a dacoit before turning into a sage and writing the Ramayana.its life think abt the future,dosh har insaan se life me hoti hain,give her a chance.even court ne usko reha kar diya,so hum kaun hote hain bolne wale?she was young,she was in luv,she made a mistake now wat?move on

Edited by pinky no1 - 04 July 2010 at 11:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oompa_loompa

jayamtrivedi

Groupbie

jayamtrivedi

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

lol ya its happen only in India,log yahape jyada dusro ke matter me dhakal dete hain,dusreke private life jhakna logoki adat hain bahar kisiko bhi kuch pari nahi,wahape sau gunah karo firbhi logoko kuch pari nahi,ppl r frustrated here,cant see anyone happy.ppl r talking same thing again n again come on dude move on.even Maharishi Valmiki was
a dacoit before turning into a sage and writing the Ramayana.its life think abt the future,dosh har insaan se life me hoti hain,give her a chance.even court ne usko reha kar diya,so hum kaun hote hain bolne wale?she was young,she was in luv,she made a mistake now wat?move on

could'nt help it. valmiki was brought up to be a dacoit he killed ppl to feed his family only whn he realized he was dng he changed his ways he did a lot of penance for his acts. get ur facts right. As far as monica is concerned she linked up to get ahead in her career and now also she just wants to get ahead. Name , fame and money do'nt justify ones stand. But yes we do forgive ppl . with ur stand even abu salem desrves a second chance too. This is how we have criminals in politics .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charruNatkat

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

lol ya its happen only in India,log yahape jyada dusro ke matter me dhakal dete hain,dusreke private life jhakna logoki adat hain bahar kisiko bhi kuch pari nahi,wahape sau gunah karo firbhi logoko kuch pari nahi,ppl r frustrated here,cant see anyone happy.ppl r talking same thing again n again come on dude move on.even Maharishi Valmiki was a dacoit before turning into a sage and writing the Ramayana.its life think abt the future,dosh har insaan se life me hoti hain,give her a chance.even court ne usko reha kar diya,so hum kaun hote hain bolne wale?she was young,she was in luv,she made a mistake now wat?move on

I will rather wait for Monu Singh to become a maha rishi and do some good deeds than see her as a desi girl. Right now she is FAKE and I see gangta wife written all over her.

charru

asha rao

asha rao

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amvv

Monica is the biggest hypocrite of all. She was married to Abu Salem, one of Mumbai's underworld dons & was one of the people responsible for 1993 blasts. Being from Mumbai myself, I get mad everytime I see her face & I am glad her hypocrisy was exposed by the other contestants.
Please stop digging the old bad memories of anybody's  life. She herself admitted her mistake and wanted  to start her life with a new series. [ by the way she has been acquitted  by the court ].
 We have forgiven  Sanjay Dutt who was accused on similar case and  AK 47 and was in jail for a long time  and he is still not acquitted in that case.Yet he has a large fan follower. He is being invited for all the reality shows as a guest.  do you make any criticism on him.  Monica is a contestant only and she wants to play in the reality show. what is the harm in it. everybody  makes mistake in young age without knowing the consequence .
As far as hyprocrisy is concerned  all are hypocrites except sambhavana. The way these desi contestant  hug the villagers with tears especially Roshni and Ishita looks very artificial. Please do not target only one individual  , they are already hurt and wanted to forgot their past and starts a new beginning. Let us not again push anybody to their old life by bringing their old bad incident.. 
She became a victim of these ugly incident. 
I am sorry  this is my opinion.

chinky1

Groupbie

chinky1

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
oh just sutupp mann!!! u r just retarded!!! and pluss how da hell shes responsible for it ..you have seen her with bombs or something.... soo stoppp talkingg BS ... seriously u dumb haters need to grow upppp...

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Celebrities like Sanjay Dutt and quarter celebrities like Monica don't get acquitted cos there isn't enough evidence against them in the court of law. In the eyes of the people who lost their relatives in the Mumbai blasts, these people who supported in any ways the heinous crimes are criminals and will always be. Ofcourse Monica will now want to change her life and will say that she regrets doing all...what do we think that she will say she lived a luxurious happy life with Abu the gansta? Nope... she was extradited to India and so was her gangsta hubby...ofcourse she will fight tooth and nail and find all devious ways to get outta it...After she was married to this guy she appeared in one of the movie with Sanjay Dutt and she was in India? if she was detained by her hubby like she says she was, how come act in movies after that? Indian judicail system works on evidences which we fail to gather...otherwise even Shiney would be a hero today, cos he too regrets his acts and wants to lead a new life...

Natkat

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amvv

Monica is the biggest hypocrite of all. She was married to Abu Salem, one of Mumbai's underworld dons & was one of the people responsible for 1993 blasts. Being from Mumbai myself, I get mad everytime I see her face & I am glad her hypocrisy was exposed by the other contestants.

hmmmm i am from punjab..... how about me gettign mad everytime I see someone from gandhi family, advani, vajpayee, sajjan kumar or anyone of those who were involved in the 1984 anti-sikh riots...... (after the attack on golden temple).....

and may be a muslim getting mad whenever he sees advani etc for demolishing babri masjid.....

and modi after gujarat riots!!!!!!!

that was her past.... she was in love.... the supreme court only charged her with the frogery of fake passport.... nothing else...... abu did what he did and he is in the jail paying for his deeds......

she loved him, she went away with him, but she was not the one involved in the attacks.... i have mentioned this before and i will say this again.... when you are in love with someone, that person can be the worst..... but you always have a hope in your heart that the person will change etc etc..... she spent her time in jail for what she did...... she was travelling on fake passports...... she found a support in abu and she was with him........ she has already gone through her share of problems..... and I personally feel that everyone who is not directly involved in a crime deserves a 2nd chance..... she didnt kill anyone...... so keep your hatred with you only!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8hima_123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top