Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

amvv

amvv

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Monica is the biggest hypocrite of all. She was married to Abu Salem, one of Mumbai's underworld dons & was one of the people responsible for 1993 blasts. Being from Mumbai myself, I get mad everytime I see her face & I am glad her hypocrisy was exposed by the other contestants.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all those who think Monica is great" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

i thought it one of those appreciation thread lolz...but yeah i do agree with you

sweet_amu

sweet_amu

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Soooo agree with you...Cant stand the chick.One look at her n I remember the blasts and the lives lost and her illicit connections.Ewww...

Natkat

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
old newsWink,we all knw dis very well lol.to kya kare?Tongue

Edited by pinky no1 - 04 July 2010 at 2:16am

rose-girl

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
How can u say tht is was her fault? We cant blame any1 when we dont know the whole truth!

jayamtrivedi

Groupbie

jayamtrivedi

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
it happens only in india. I ca'nt help and laugh at ppl supporting her and calling her innocent and true desi girl . It not about giving somebody a second chance it is about who ur giving it too. I feel her eviction was the best thing tht happened in here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohiocharruNatkatkooliio

jayamtrivedi

Groupbie

jayamtrivedi

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
it happens only in india. I ca'nt help and laugh at ppl supporting her and calling her innocent and true desi girl . It not about giving somebody a second chance it is about who ur giving it too. I feel her eviction was the best thing tht happened in here. As for the post supporting her i m sure they think tht celebrities are above ppl who lost their lives in the blast.

sweet_amu

sweet_amu

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

How can u say tht is was her fault? We cant blame any1 when we dont know the whole truth!

We can say it was her fault because she herself agreed that she was kept by Abu Salem...She was acquitted coz she dint have a direct connection with the crimes.Now,thats but obvious...she wasn't the one going around planting bombs or anything.BUT she doesn't look that naiive...who doesn't have an inkling of what the man she is living with,does.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top