AdDa:...(RKA) CC#24 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

after the dev fiasco ... geet got the confidence to stand up even to her family and ever since coming to delhi ... she is on her own now,... working and all so her inner spiritedness ubher ubher kar baar a rahi hai aur maan ka sir kha rahi hai LOL

abt dev i think he did .. bcos there  was an episode in which he ahd geet FBs ... and at some level he is shown to feel guilty ... but he is inherently a selfish man .... so he cant have geet ruining everything now can he?

Most of the time it looks like he is the secretary LOLLOLLOLLOL I found her latest speaking spree (though funny) so out of blue ... looks like she does not even know what gibberish she is talking or thinks before talking LOL

I wanted to know about Dev because they showed him going forward after seeing her, rather than hiding from her view. Plus, he was more worried and looked concerned rather than scared after seeing Geet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AdDa:...(RKA) CC#24 (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

i think they will eventually ... may be they would show her getting sick in the ladies room in the office leading to tamasha creating problems? i dont know but her being preggers will be a huge issue ... poor geet ...  her whole bashans abt middle class family values and that she is from izzat dar gharana ... all of it come back to haunt her thru no fault of her ownOuchOuchOuch

Ouch ... just a thought struck ... I hope CVs  don't think of blaming this band room drama  for her pregnancy ... that would be so darn crap.

Edited by an12345678 - 03 July 2010 at 11:26am

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

after the dev fiasco ... geet got the confidence to stand up even to her family and ever since coming to delhi ... she is on her own now,... working and all so her inner spiritedness ubher ubher kar baar a rahi hai aur maan ka sir kha rahi hai LOL

abt dev i think he did .. bcos there  was an episode in which he ahd geet FBs ... and at some level he is shown to feel guilty ... but he is inherently a selfish man .... so he cant have geet ruining everything now can he?

Most of the time it looks like he is the secretary LOL I found her latest speaking spree (though funny) so out of blue ... looks like she does not even know what gibberish she is talking or thinks before talking LOL

I wanted to know about Dev because they showed him going forward after seeing her, rather than hiding from her view. Plus, he was more worried and looked concerned rather than scared after seeing Geet.

she definitely doesnt think before talking LOLLOLLOL or may be she thinks too much and goes out of her way to irritate maan LOLLOLLOL her comments in the band room were hilarious especially that whole ramlal sham lal thin ROFLROFLROFL and before that her taunts .... mr perfect bhi galtiyan karte hain ROFL loved her LOLLOLLOL

well i think he was too surprised to be afraid .... but geet is bad news for him ... he is smart enuf to realize that

Taiyonoimi

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

i think they will eventually ... may be they would show her getting sick in the ladies room in the office leading to tamasha creating problems? i dont know but her being preggers will be a huge issue ... poor geet ...  her whole bashans abt middle class family values and that she is from izzat dar gharana ... all of it come back to haunt her thru no fault of her ownOuchOuchOuch

Ouch ... just a thought struck ... I hope CVs  don't think of blaming this band room drama  for her pregnancy ... that would be so darn crap.

urgh ... i hope not ..

may be it wd be used as an xcuse  for the marriage bt both maan and geet will know the truth na .... by that time maan will probably know that his brother ws the real cause ....

but i really hope that dont go there ... it wd be too stupid

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hey An .... join me na ,,, on bugs post in the geet forum .. come this monday .... u'll have alt of fun

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I am waiting for the part to see how CVs handle the whole pregnancy issue and how cliched it goes, or does not.

Geet was indeed howlarious LOL May be, all this over-talk is to hide her pain, or she has developed a comfort level with Mann. Though, I did not understand that even after the man saved her life and protected her from lecherous stares ... she had doubts about him... D'oh

Chalo, I'll go now and see if I can read something before watching the second QF of the day. Smile

Enjoy: Have a Great Sunday Hug

Edited by an12345678 - 03 July 2010 at 11:40am

Arwen.

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i think she was being slightly paranoid because of the whole dancing together thing ... am sure she knows he wouldnt force himself on her .... but she was still feeling uncomfortable ....

she has definitely develop a comfort level with him + i think this bak bak is a nervous habit LOL

oka bye Hug

Edited by Arwen... - 03 July 2010 at 11:39am

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Hey An .... join me na ,,, on bugs post in the geet forum .. come this monday .... u'll have alt of fun

Will try ... I already post at SGP forum ... another will be too much to handle LOLLOLLOL Will try for sure ... gotta go now SmileHugHugHug It was fun yapping with you HugHugHug hope to see Spain enter Semis LOLLOLLOL

Arwen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top