Page 4 of 149

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by Arwen...

i do Tongue ever since they won against germany in korea i do LOL
i m not as such an argentine fan but i like messi ....
well actually it was the than german captain oliver kahn that made me fall for german teamEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he looked so miserable when his mistake cost his team the match that i went aww for him and since than i ve been a german fan LOL i m fan of their game now .... i fell in love with ballack and klose and podoski in 06 ... what players ... so now i m a huge germany supporter Embarrassed
spain are always under achievers when it comes to WCs ... they'll probabaly reach the semis and than it will be the clash of the european titans i guess ... spain vs germany which i m hoping germany wins .... they deserve a WC finals  victory after their wow performances this time Smile

LOL ... He was there in the stands LOLLOLLOL This is Klose final world-cup ... so would like him to go on a winning note, plus they are playing such an attractive game ... I love spain too but as you said they are always the underachievers.

I do not see anyone when Brazil is playing ... but they were almost crap against Netherlands.

yeh i saw him .... i felt so bad when i found that ballack is out of the WC .... i mean this would ahve been his final world cup ... must be pretty devastating ... injury weeks before the biggest competition of your career .....

same here ... i want klose to go out on a winning note .... most of the german players are like in there early to mid 20s .... (Muller is 20Shocked) so they'll ve another chance .... klose wont have that ... i wish ballack had gotten this chance as wellCry

i actually didnt saw the brazil-netherlands match .... was out for most of the day so i ended up watching the last 5mins or so before it was time for my appointment with Maan EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyaaTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AdDa:...(RKA) CC#24 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Btw, I may have become a fan of Thomas Mueller this football cup ... LOL sadly, he won't be playing semis Unhappy

Arwen, last two episodes of Geet was darn hilarious LOLLOLLOL But, I have couple of questions... 

same here Big smile he rocks Big smileBig smileBig smile

i loved geet all of this week LOLLOLLOL

what r ur questions?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Dev has developed a soft corner for Geet? Also, what we seeing a completely new avatar of the character Geet ... was she like this in the beginning too?

Edited by an12345678 - 03 July 2010 at 11:10am

arshiyaaArwen.

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Arwen: I think creatives forget that they have made Geet pregnant LOLLOLLOL Shouldn't they show some scenes with respect to that ...

arshiyaa

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I havent seen Geet's early episodes but from what i ve read she was pretty spirited but suppressed by her family ... i mean when this whole rishta with dev thing started .... apparently the two conversed alone and she told him clearly that she doesnt want to marry him bcos she doesnt want to go to canada ... and she also apparently told her mother that she wants to study further rather than get married ... later off course dev charmed her and she agreed ....

after the dev fiasco ... geet got the confidence to stand up even to her family and ever since coming to delhi ... she is on her own now,... working and all so her inner spiritedness ubher ubher kar baar a rahi hai aur maan ka sir kha rahi hai LOL

abt dev i think he did .. bcos there  was an episode in which he ahd geet FBs ... and at some level he is shown to feel guilty ... but he is inherently a selfish man .... so he cant have geet ruining everything now can he?

arshiyaaTaiyonoimi

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Arwen: I think creatives forget that they have made Geet pregnant LOLLOLLOL Shouldn't they show some scenes with respect to that ...

they did on Monday when she placed her hand on her abdomen when she found the spectacles in the room remember?LOLLOLLOL

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

they did on Monday when she placed her hand on her abdomen when she found the spectacles in the room remember?LOLLOLLOL

I did not see Monday's episode ... so had no clue, they showed her doing that LOLLOLLOL But, shouldn't they show some signs that she is pregnant LOLLOLLOL

Arwen.

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

I did not see Monday's episode ... so had no clue, they showed her doing that LOLLOLLOL But, shouldn't they show some signs that she is pregnant LOLLOLLOL

i think they will eventually ... may be they would show her getting sick in the ladies room in the office leading to tamasha creating problems? i dont know but her being preggers will be a huge issue ... poor geet ...  her whole bashans abt middle class family values and that she is from izzat dar gharana ... all of it come back to haunt her thru no fault of her ownOuchOuchOuch

Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top