Roshni seems ahead...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Watching yesterday's show, I get a feeling that Roshni might win... The way those ladies reacted to Ishita and started blaming her for Monica's exit, looks like Ishita would have a tough time garnering enough votes... Kashmera seems well set but somehow not that many people took her name as did Roshni's... Kash didnt seem as popular... Lets see... Doesnt really matter as I dont have any favs but just the curiosity!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeaxeionpinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roshni seems ahead..." in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I think the channel and Rohit and the people are paid to favor Roshni, I've observed this since day 1, they keep saying Roshniji and the others are just Kash, Ishita, etc:( Roshni will win, it's scripted.

bhavli

Groupbie

bhavli

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Personally, I don't want Roshni to win...

Please don't gang up on me people...just my opinion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
ishiita ko achi sunai unhone lol

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
if roshni wins its all scripted, i mean she should have been one of the first ones to be out, i really hope Kash wins :D

and some people just vote for roshni cuz she is beautiful :S but trust me she doesn't deserve to win :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavliaxeion

Post Reply New Post

Go to top