Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
itz veer-icha alwaz...the best luvbirds.. 😊
contactsoni19 thumbnail
itz veer-ichha...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
contactsoni19 thumbnail
Its quite dis heartening that people are liking veer--tapasya rln...its really bull shittt...There is so much in veer--icchha relationship that even if they are not together they seem so near and close..its always the love that matters..being physical is not all
nandtina thumbnail
Originally posted by: contactsoni19

Its quite dis heartening that people are liking veer--tapasya rln...its really bull shittt...There is so much in veer--icchha relationship that even if they are not together they seem so near and close..its always the love that matters..being physical is not all

well said soni.. πŸ‘
contactsoni19 thumbnail
Through this forum i would like to request the uttaran team to please reshuffle the story line..its  an eye sore to watch veer tapasya together and icchha to suffer all the time..there is nothing in that tapasya..a crap girl
nandtina thumbnail

Through this forum i would like to request the uttaran team to please reshuffle the story line..its an eye sore to watch veer tapasya together and icchha to suffer all the time..there is nothing in that tapasya..a crap girl

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
contactsoni19 thumbnail
why dont these people realise..that how much or hard tapasya tries she cant even get close to veer..what,s that relation then???πŸ˜•...if u need a husband just for going to shopping and to show off its better to keep a dog..(@tapasyaa..a bull shittt)..please change the story line....do watever bring veer and icchha together..otherwise it conveys wrong message to society..after all these shows are watched by teenagers also...i think these shows should try to air some good message..people cant alwaz suffer in love😭
shivani9 thumbnail

Through this forum i would like to request the uttaran team to please reshuffle the story line..its  an eye sore to watch veer tapasya together and icchha to suffer all the time..there is nothing in that tapasya..a crap girl

nandtina thumbnail

why dont these people realise..that how much or hard tapasya tries she cant even get close to veer..what,s that relation then???πŸ˜•...if u need a husband just for going to shopping and to show off its better to keep a dog..(@tapasyaa..a bull shittt)..please change the story line....do watever bring veer and icchha together..otherwise it conveys wrong message to society..after all these shows are watched by teenagers also...i think these shows should try to air some good message..people cant alwaz suffer in love😭

ur words r soo true.. πŸ‘
shivani9 thumbnail

πŸ‘...Well said Soni, Tapasya needs & deserves a dog as her husbandπŸ˜†, 🀣